Lucky Number Sleven

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Payback

Mad Max
Lotta good movies there

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Thought this was just time travel films?..
If that’s not the case then how about..

Blade Runner
Conan the Barbarian
Enter the Dragon
Total Recall
Predator
Dune
Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires
Blade 2

Hazzie Hippie

I'm currently trying to get some down time and relax somewhat. what are some very real to life movies on time travel or really anything to do with our topics on this forum that you suggest I watch as part as my down time that you think are very close to the truth.
trying to build a list of many so give me anything related to forum discussion, whether real or not.
Parallel :) hopefully it’s still on Netflix

TnWatchdog

'Secret' is a Taiwanese movie with English subtitles, which I watched on Netflix a couple times. It is on YouTube if you want to check it out. Young love, a piano, and time travel... what more do you want?

Kazper

GRADUATE
I'm currently trying to get some down time and relax somewhat. what are some very real to life movies on time travel or really anything to do with our topics on this forum that you suggest I watch as part as my down time that you think are very close to the truth.
trying to build a list of many so give me anything related to forum discussion, whether real or not.
Thank you :) This sounds like a great one. I already found it and favorited it. I like to wait until I get into that "just watch TV mood" LOL :)(n)

Hazzie Hippie

Thank you :) This sounds like a great one. I already found it and favorited it. I like to wait until I get into that "just watch TV mood" LOL :)(n)
You’re welcome :)

Kazper

GRADUATE
You’re welcome :)
Parallels was totally awesome, this is what I'm looking for. Wow the ending left me with some unanswered questions, but as I think about it, I think I know why 1,2 and 3 were there. I don't want to ruin this for someone else. They needed to make this a series, it would be a huge hit. BTW did you know that North Korea's Ryugyong Hotel is pasted into the skyline of the futuristic version of the city ???

TnWatchdog

Just got done watching 11.22.63, which is about going back in time to prevent the JFK assassination. I enjoyed the movie especially how the past was trying to prevent the time traveler from changing what had happened.