What in your opinion are the best movies

Hazzie Hippie

Hi all :)

I was wondering if anyone here have watched the movie called the Contact :) and if yes, is it a good movie?

I asked cuz someone suggested that I watch the movie :)

I just had a thought about two lovely Time-Travelling Movies i think you would enjoy (y)..
Somewhere in Time...A guy goes back to 1912 to try and find a girl he saw in a Portrait Picture and falls in love with :).
The Time Travellers Wife...A lovely movie where a guy spontaneously goes forwards and backwards in time, I cried at the ending :(..
Sadly sir Netflix doesn’t have none of these on there :(

Harte

Hi all :)

I was wondering if anyone here have watched the movie called the Contact :) and if yes, is it a good movie?

I asked cuz someone suggested that I watch the movie :)

I just had a thought about two lovely Time-Travelling Movies i think you would enjoy (y)..
Somewhere in Time...A guy goes back to 1912 to try and find a girl he saw in a Portrait Picture and falls in love with :).
The Time Travellers Wife...A lovely movie where a guy spontaneously goes forwards and backwards in time, I cried at the ending :(..
The movie is "Contact," not "The Contact," in case you run a search for it.
All three are available through Netflix's dvd by mail rental program. It's fairly cheap.

I haven't seen The Time Traveler's wife, but the other two are reasonably good.

Harte

TimeFlipper

All three are available through Netflix's dvd by mail rental program. It's fairly cheap.

Harte

Although iam 11 years older than your good self, please dont think my memory cannot remember the movie "Contact", and not The Contact..
The movie featured Jodie Foster, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jack Elam and Raquel Welch (y) :LOL:..

Hazzie Hippie

Harte

Thanks for the info. That must have been why that I couldn’t find the movie Contact in the Netflix app :) but I’ll look again.

Hazzie Hippie

Harte

Although iam 11 years older than your good self, please dont think my memory cannot remember the movie "Contact", and not The Contact..
The movie featured Jodie Foster, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jack Elam and Raquel Welch (y) :LOL:..

Yes with Jodie Foster right :)

Harte

Summary of "The Contact":
The male radio presenter Donghyun and the female TV home shopping phone operator Soohyun are both lonely. While Donghyun is focused on getting back to his ex-girl-friend Younghae who has sent him a special LP, Soohyun is crazy for her friend's boy-friend. Via Internet and music Soohyun and Donghyun get together in a special way.
From IMBD.
Is this the movie?

Not exactly time travel or wormhole related, is it?

I was trying to help CosmosLunarGirl, not you.

Harte

Hazzie Hippie

Summary of "The Contact":
The male radio presenter Donghyun and the female TV home shopping phone operator Soohyun are both lonely. While Donghyun is focused on getting back to his ex-girl-friend Younghae who has sent him a special LP, Soohyun is crazy for her friend's boy-friend. Via Internet and music Soohyun and Donghyun get together in a special way.
From IMBD.
Is this the movie?

Not exactly time travel or wormhole related, is it?

I was trying to help CosmosLunarGirl, not you.

Harte

I think that’s it’s wicked cool that the movie is based in a novel by Carl Sagan :)