What is after DEATH ?

Freak Show

God put us here to learn lessons, he would like us to solve our own problems but that's just not working out. Though he wants to help us by giving people like myself the ability to do that. Believe me, if he didn't want us here, we wouldn't be. But you statement just happen to come soon after mine, so although you're trying to fool others, you're the one who has to live with your lies, not anyone else. Remember, i have back up to ask of who is telling the truth and who is not. I'm only here to speak the truth, debates are game around what might be, no need for what actually is. People always want to know the truth and they ask, you speak to spirit, what do they say,but when they hear it, they're either afraid to accept it, or they want to challenge it. The truth is always the truth

taykair

Freak Show said:
...God put us here to learn lessons..

We are, indeed, here to learn lessons. Here is one:

Do not make assumptions about people you do not know.

It is not my wish to argue (with you or anyone else) about unimportant matters. As far as I am concerned, this discussion is at an end. In future, I will not respond to any post you make. You, however, may do as you wish.

Take care.

Freak Show

i am not arguing either, but almost anyone can spot blatancy. I work in prison, i'm around people all day who deny everything. What's the saying, if it look like sh*t and smells like sh*t, then it's .... There are those in the world who wish to have power over others, either out of pure greed or to make themselves feel better within their own ego, but they also tend to retreat from their high horse when called on it, call it an unexpected opposition. We must get rid of our ego's. Some even tend to think so highly of themselves that they do not believe others are competent enough to respond. But the honest truth is, we are here to help each other, no one is to have power over anyone. i offer an incite to what most mediums refuse to talk about. They don't want anyone to know whats behind the curtain of the all powerful OZ. It might bring their dog and pony show to a close. I am told we must work together in order to move forward. Segregation is not the answer.So please, do not confuse my confidence as arrogance.

Freak Show

Only the body dies, your soul carries on to the next plain of existence. You are a soul, you do not have a soul, you have a body.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Our memories are stored in our brain using electricity. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. This brings a few questions.

Where do these memories go when we die?
Are memories a part of consciousness?
Have we always existed if energy cannot be created?

This is how I start building my concept of a soul.

Conflicts:

How can a soul "see" and "hear" without eyes and ears? (ghost concept) If eyes and ears aren't necessary, then why do we have them?

Perhaps when we die we just exist in a bubble of memories or emotion. We will have no brain to collect sensory data.

Last edited:

Trekkie

Our memories are stored in our brain using electricity. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. This brings a few questions.

Where do these memories go when we die?
Are memories a party of consciousness?
Have we always existed if energy cannot be created?

This is how I start building my concept of a soul.

Conflicts:

How can a soul "see" and "hear" without eyes and ears? (ghost concept) If eyes and ears aren't necessary, then why do we have them?

Perhaps when we die we just exist in a bubble of memories or emotion. We will have no brain to collect sensory data.
I'm busy at the moment but I will answer your question tonight as I talk from personal experience

Trekkie

The year before last I suffered a fainting episode in accident and emergency department just before going cardiac arrest,now when I did,I saw blackness for a second then golden light , I could see visually but I heard nothing , I knew I was in celestial body soul form ,just before going into the circle,I was somersaulted downwards and woke up in resuscitation department surrounded by nurses, the experience was enchanting and peaceful