What is after DEATH ?

Krish

@Carl Miller

Thank you very much for the statement...(PS: I got the book...thank you...)

I have to say this - Three hears ago, I would have read it and said just nice like any great philosophy. Today, i understand it much more. It is like a blind person that can see the Universe ....NOW...

Now, one need to expand the statement to more detail...and set up a team to discuss the modern version. Why? Then some of us use the Meditation to improve the under standing to rise in the classes to be Better..

After all, this is Paranormalis...

"Spirits belong to different classes, and are not equal to one another either in power, in intelligence, in knowledge, or in morality. Those of the highest order are distinguished from those below them by their superior purity and knowledge, their nearness to God, and their love of goodness; they are "angels" or "pure spirits." The other classes are more and more distant from this perfection; those of the lower ranks are inclined to most of our passions, hatred, envy, jealousy, pride, etc.; they take pleasure in evil. Among them are some who are neither very good nor very bad, but are teazing and troublesome rather than malicious are often mischievous and unreasonable, and may be classed as giddy and foolish spirits."

I know a lot of them in the last three years...little ones to Angels....and hence it is correct...and the whole picture is much more massive...the catch is, as you grow up...the perception change to see better. Again it is like a person in 8th grade knowing about the color of an apple to a person who is doing PhD in Physics. At each level , one knows more....then you can work from that Knowledge....Thank You.

"Spirits exert an incessant action upon the moral world, and even upon the physical world; they act both upon matter and upon thought, and constitute one of the powers of nature, the efficient cause of many classes of phenomena hitherto unexplained or misinterpreted, and of which only the spiritist theory can give a rational explanation.

'Spirits are incessantly in relation with men. The good spirits try to lead us into the right road, sustain us under the trials of life, and aid us to bear them with courage and resignation;
the bad ones tempt us to evil: it is a pleasure for them to see us fall, and to make us like themselves.

I know a lot about it....

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Life.. exists after death. Who knows what form and who cares. We do not need to know, that is why our consciousness is housed within our Physical self and not our higher or Astral or one of the others.

People focus too much on what comes next. There is a reason for you to be here...now. So don't waste it, live it! :)

Carl Miller

Krishnamurti used to say repeatedly that the world is on fire.
"When the moon is on the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars..."
We are on the age of Aquarius ...or almost.
Meantime Kali reigns.
It is written that during Kali Yuga. The Earth would be purified whilst for the last time the doors of hell would be open so that the wretches could have the opportunity to make ammends and return to the goodness.
what we see today are pedophiles, infanticide, cruelty, hoaxes, geoengineering and the dumping down of chemicals over our heads, the dumbing down of children and preteens etc.
Apparently the wretches will go on inflicting pain forever...
But we must not forget that the governor of Earth is Christ and He wont be fooled. Restauration is close at hand after the manifestation of the next Anti Christ. The Beast!!!!

P.S= Pls remember that we are on Paranormalis. Whatever heating up discussions rocks. Take the guitar strumming my fate in a nice balad. Do it in a selfie way. I am gonna dance all day long. Hihi...

Last edited:

dh1

Heaven is the far far future earth that has fully expanded(it's hollow and expands over time in pulses) to the size of the moon's orbit. It's 5.5billion years in the future. We incarnate back in time to gather intelligence on the 'primary anomaly' which source doens't understand. That's the purpose of life. The future earth has converted to astral matter form by then. It's why people who astrally project can visit it.

It's got different geography than here. It's a vertical strip of land that goes from the south to north pole circling it. On each side is an ocean that passes through the strip underneath it. 10 cities exist on the strip equidistant from each other. On the left ocean is an artificial island where god resides.

It's overlaid this Earth(sort of, hard to explain). It's surface is at the moon's orbit. There's a main wormhole that connects from the island that hovers over Israel down through it to the Earth core. That's why jerusalem is so revered.

The Earth core is also considered a 'heaven'. It's the hollow Earth inner sun. In the bible mentioned as 'abraham's bosom(where lazarus went after death), paradise by christ, and in matthew 12:40 (heart of the earth).

The future earth is mouldable by the people that live there. Any astral matter object is as astral matter responds to conscious intent. There are other afterlife heavens but they're all manufactured by the people there. This one is where most people end up eventually and has the highest population.

There's an egyptian heaven, buddhist heaven, evangelical christian heaven, hindu heaven, muslim heaven, etc. Most go to those temporarily then end up at the future Earth heaven.

Like Alex Collier stated, there is only one 5th dimensional Earth(there are tons of parallel 3rd and 4th dimensional earths but only one 5d earth). This is that Earth in the far far future.

Only way I know that is by measuring the current Earth size with the ocean floor's date(approx 70million years). By extrapolating the smaller Earth size 70million years ago with no oceans, 2000miles wide to today's almost 8000 miles wide you can date the future earth date since we know it's surface is as wide as the moon's orbit. Comes out to 5.5billion years if the expansion rate is consistent. The earth doesn't have enough mass to expand size cuz it's really huge however the inner sun does materialize matter over time. It's where all Earth's water came from.

Last edited: