What is after DEATH ?

TnWatchdog

Who wants to check death out for the rest of us? Please take notes so you can report your findings back to us...unless you go south, down under, as your notes would surely catch on fire.

paradox404

In my NDE I floated in a black void, aware I was dead. I was calm.

After that I came back to life. Dying is fucking weird.

dh1

was the events that lead to your NDE violent, upsetting or stressful?. Perhaps suffer from a low vibe like depression? From what I've read the void is a timeout area where people calm down first and then move on to other more pleasant areas.

paradox404

was the events that lead to your NDE violent, upsetting or stressful?. Perhaps suffer from a low vibe like depression? From what I've read the void is a timeout area where people calm down first and then move on to other more pleasant areas.

The NDE came after an overdose of cannabis. The cannabis was being used as a sedative by my pop so that he could rape me.

I was more scared than anything else. I'd just had a seizure and left my body.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Heaven is the far far future earth that has fully expanded(it's hollow and expands over time in pulses) to the size of the moon's orbit. It's 5.5billion years in the future. We incarnate back in time to gather intelligence on the 'primary anomaly' which source doens't understand. That's the purpose of life. The future earth has converted to astral matter form by then. It's why people who astrally project can visit it.

It's got different geography than here. It's a vertical strip of land that goes from the south to north pole circling it. On each side is an ocean that passes through the strip underneath it. 10 cities exist on the strip equidistant from each other. On the left ocean is an artificial island where god resides.

It's overlaid this Earth(sort of, hard to explain). It's surface is at the moon's orbit. There's a main wormhole that connects from the island that hovers over Israel down through it to the Earth core. That's why jerusalem is so revered.

The Earth core is also considered a 'heaven'. It's the hollow Earth inner sun. In the bible mentioned as 'abraham's bosom(where lazarus went after death), paradise by christ, and in matthew 12:40 (heart of the earth).

The future earth is mouldable by the people that live there. Any astral matter object is as astral matter responds to conscious intent. There are other afterlife heavens but they're all manufactured by the people there. This one is where most people end up eventually and has the highest population.

There's an egyptian heaven, buddhist heaven, evangelical christian heaven, hindu heaven, muslim heaven, etc. Most go to those temporarily then end up at the future Earth heaven.

Like Alex Collier stated, there is only one 5th dimensional Earth(there are tons of parallel 3rd and 4th dimensional earths but only one 5d earth). This is that Earth in the far far future.

Only way I know that is by measuring the current Earth size with the ocean floor's date(approx 70million years). By extrapolating the smaller Earth size 70million years ago with no oceans, 2000miles wide to today's almost 8000 miles wide you can date the future earth date since we know it's surface is as wide as the moon's orbit. Comes out to 5.5billion years if the expansion rate is consistent. The earth doesn't have enough mass to expand size cuz it's really huge however the inner sun does materialize matter over time. It's where all Earth's water came from.

I find this explanation interesting.
What is your source?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

The NDE came after an overdose of cannabis. The cannabis was being used as a sedative by my pop so that he could rape me.

Shit, man.. Puts it all into perspective

Hope all this got sorted for you in the end. Must have been terrible at the time. Good luck for the future, I hope you managed to come to terms with it all in the end.

paradox404

Hope all this got sorted for you in the end. Must have been terrible at the time. Good luck for the future, I hope you managed to come to terms with it all in the end.

Been recovering from what happened back then for about 12 years. Most of my symptoms are gone but the flashbacks are still really really bad. To the point of wanting to cry bad, and I don't cry particularly often...

That reminds me, typically i was spiked through my food so i subconsciously would pick at my food looking for dried leaf fragments for a few years after. I find that interesting because i wasn't able to remember what happened until this year.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

Been recovering from what happened back then for about 12 years. Most of my symptoms are gone but the flashbacks are still really really bad. To the point of wanting to cry bad, and I don't cry particularly often...

That reminds me, typically i was spiked through my food so i subconsciously would pick at my food looking for dried leaf fragments for a few years after. I find that interesting because i wasn't able to remember what happened until this year.

There is no shame in crying.

It's therapeutic, a stress reliever and it's good for you not to hold back emotions. :)