What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic Christian

'God' - is Infinite Consciousness, and we are each an extension of Infinite Consciousness. 'God' cannot be trapped within religion. It makes me smile when people claim to know what 'God' thinks or is going to do!

Do you want to see 'God'?
You do!
Then simply look in the mirror!
We are all One!

As we continue to contribute to our own extinction, ---We are stupid, --- might be what universalists like you and I start to chant soon.

Regards
DL

beardedsisters

As we continue to contribute to our own extinction, ---We are stupid, --- might be what universalists like you and I start to chant soon.

Regards
DL
the physical playground may indeed be no more, yet we will simply carry on in our true form.
and yes, we are indeed stupid!
but its all part of our experience!
everything is as it should be!

Gnostic Christian

the physical playground may indeed be no more, yet we will simply carry on in our true form.
and yes, we are indeed stupid!
but its all part of our experience!
everything is as it should be!
You set a low bar my friend.

Things cannot help being what they are, including our form, but they are a bit off of what should be.

We are getting there but too slow for my taste.

Regards
DL

beardedsisters

You set a low bar my friend.

Things cannot help being what they are, including our form, but they are a bit off of what should be.

We are getting there but too slow for my taste.

Regards
DL
No! Not setting a low bar GC, just stating a fact! Our perception of the state of the world depends upon our upbringing and conditioning. Too many of us the world of Man is a mess, but to others it is perfect!

It is what it is. In reality(sic) what happens is meant to happen, even the most heinous activities.

Take care of what counts as your 'world' first of all.

NaturalPhilosopher

tell me ONE thing in the entire universe that doesn't have time.
if no time, everything happens same moment. Nothing would be discernible.
time is the tiniest quanta(mass, charge, spin, space)
god

Last edited:

981cav

It's a measurement between 2 points according to Einstein its relative to your perception hence the illusion it exists within your mind its really inconsequential to the grand scheme of things universally speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.