What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kts.Plethora

A mind that is constantly learning, constantly evolving until eventually we get back to the source.. and there we find that we are one, I am you, you are me. One consciousness expressing itself as 7 billion individuals so that it can be the best and purest entity that it can be..
Wow... So this is what I sound like to others... I am constantly saying I am you and you are me he is me and I am him and them and oh ya see them over there they are me too and I am all of them...

Gnostic Christian

Wow... So this is what I sound like to others... I am constantly saying I am you and you are me he is me and I am him and them and oh ya see them over there they are me too and I am all of them...
We are all in this together, alone.

If we are all then same, none of us are above the other and in our pyramid shaped demography, we are all competing and alone.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

A virtual plethora of Plethoras.

It means a lot.

Harte
Gnostics have used turtles over turtles to show the stupidity of supernatural belief.

If there is one such supernatural god, then that proof of concepts also state that there are many such gods.

Regards
DL

Kts.Plethora

We are all in this together, alone.

If we are all then same, none of us are above the other and in our pyramid shaped demography, we are all competing and alone.

Regards
DL

You know what... I have a really hard time reading you...

It's ok though! I just want you to know and remember one thing for me... Nothing you or anyone else do or say will ever change the fact that I love you and everyone else for being you and them... Which is just another form of me put here for me to think about....

Hopefully that made so much sense but no sense at all... Keep up your good work you really make my brain work early in the morning with no sleep or coffee yet...

So as Arnold says in Terminator:

I'll be back...

NaturalPhilosopher

You know what... I have a really hard time reading you...

It's ok though! I just want you to know and remember one thing for me... Nothing you or anyone else do or say will ever change the fact that I love you and everyone else for being you and them... Which is just another form of me put here for me to think about....

Hopefully that made so much sense but no sense at all... Keep up your good work you really make my brain work early in the morning with no sleep or coffee yet...

So as Arnold says in Terminator:

I'll be back...
he's not a gnostic christian
just a satanist pretending to be
his avatar tells ya

Kts.Plethora

A virtual plethora of Plethoras.

It means a lot.

Harte
I remember finding this word a few years ago... When I was looking for a name for my blog that I never got going... I had never heard it before and thought is was so unique...

Now I hear it everywhere.

And that would just be a living nightmare if there was a Plethora of me oops I mean Plethoras... Lol

Last edited:

Kts.Plethora

he's not a gnostic christian
just a satanist pretending to be
his avatar tells ya

I noticed his little snake picture... Still doesn't change the fact that I need coffee and that I love him for being him and me all at the same time and not at all or ever will be...

Lol sorry I better go get my coffee...

How do you feel about doctors? They have snakes too???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.