What is the Black Knight Satellite?

Krish

The reason I said it is a hoax is as follows:

1. I was alive during the last great inter-dimensional war back in 12,000 years ago. I remember bits and pieces....the aliens came to help (the Mahabharata time)

2. They took all the gizmos and gadgets out except a few internal items in the Himalayas buried deep inside for communication.

3. They did set up outposts in the far side of the Moon.

That is why, if I am an alien, I would not live anything behind for people to find (remember that last Star Trek movies)...

and so it is...I could be wrong...

Miscellaneous

1. I was alive during the last great inter-dimensional war back in 12,000 years ago. I remember bits and pieces....the aliens came to help (the Mahabharata time)

2. They took all the gizmos and gadgets out except a few internal items in the Himalayas buried deep inside for communication.

That is why, if I am an alien, I would not live anything behind for people to find (remember that last Star Trek movies)...

You're 12,000 plus years old? Whaaat?

TimeFlipper

Deep Purple were seen as a group that conveyed deep messages within their songs, can anyone see any relevance of that within this song? :confused:..Im starting to notice something in the http:// make up which is making me think that is has interesting lettering and numbers within it..
This song starts of with Et and it also contains 3 of the letter i which is the 9th letter of the Alphabet..(You know about my obsession with the number 9 being a very special number)

Last edited: