What is the Black Knight Satellite?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sure, but can we find enough information on the Internet to be able to spot it ourselves?

TimeFlipper

I researched this a little last night and its in a low orbit..The Russians allegedly tracked it in 1960 following one their Sputniks by normal radar.
Other people as we know have photographed it..
The thing that interested me was that Tesla was supposed to have received messages from it around 1899 and radio hams also received messages from it in 1928 and further on in the 1950s the messages were also received and it was tracked by radar..other people claim to have understood what these messages were actually saying, such as where it came from etc etc..

I realised then that it was transmitting on several different wavelengths such as, very low frequency (VLF) by which Tesla would have received it....High Frequencies (HF) in 1928...very high frequencies (VHF) and also ultra high frequencies (UHF) in the 1950s and 1960s
This could possibly be done to let people understand what they were saying to us, as we developed our knowledge of radio and electronics thoughout the decades..

As for the lack of very little information given to us, i dont think there is much more to be said about it, other than what we already have..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm. Considering people were able to receive the signal almost a century ago, would ordinary people like you and me, with the required hardware, be able to receive the signal and record it? What do you think?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A great article I just found about this mysterious satellite. It's from February, but I didn't find it until now.

THE BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE STAGES A COMEBACK, BUT WHY NOW? - Cosmic War & Energy Weapons

It explains most details of the story pretty precisely, but among other things, also suggest that at some point recently, the Black Night Satellite might have been recovered by the power that be, during a secret space mission. Intriguing.

All of this being parts of a disclosure project, and an attempt to study and understand the aliens.

TimeFlipper

Hmm. Considering people were able to receive the signal almost a century ago, would ordinary people like you and me, with the required hardware, be able to receive the signal and record it? What do you think?
Yes we can receive the signals if they are still sending them out..But we need to know the frequencies :)
You must remember that Tesla was an electronics genius and the receiver/transmitter he used was highly advanced for its time in 1899.
I read up on it and all the indications were that is was capable of receiving Low frequencies and Very Low frequencies..

Even the antenna he designed was very complex and advanced for its time, it used 3 Tesla Coils fed into resonant circuitry within the receiver/transmitter and the power into the antenna was extremely high as he was actually making what is called an active antenna which is far smaller than the usual antennas needed for receiving/transmitting very low frequencies..:)

Derrick C.

From what I read, it is an ancient satellite believed to be 13,000 years old! But what does NASA say about it? Surely they could have easily captured it with the space shuttle and studied it. Do you think it even exists or is the Black Knight satellite a disinformation stunt? I just don't know.

the black knight satellite is real and its a alien satellite/probe to keep an eye on the human race, if i rember its in between earth and lunar orbit. and yeah it is real

Krish

Just a thought:

No one should be able to check the transmission from BKS...simply because it could be going to a very long distance at FTL rate...

That means, only the receiving/transmitting gadget will recognize it and no one else...(they say it would be Quantum Entangled)

By the way...we need many of these gadgets for our space ship and sensors out there too...before we start going to Mars with humans...I know how to do that being in instrumentation system engineer...

Related to BKS...I was checking VALIS...here is a link...

VALIS by Philip K. Dick

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Just learned that there is no such alien gadget out there...it is a fake...hoax...

Background: Black Knight satellite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do have to take all Wiki articles with a grain of salt. There seems to be a strong effort to debunk this story. But the story was around long before the debunkers came into existence.
Yes Einstein i agree with you, in fact i saw so many errors in it i ended up taking Wiki with a box of salt :D