What is the speed of dark?

CaryP

uh, Iggy,

I posted a reply to you today, but it was deleted. Chill dude. Darkness has no speed. Your equations are just that equations, but they ain't reality. Cool out. Not everybody is impressed with you as you are. You can post all the equations you want to, but that don't make it so. We cool bud? Try some decaf. Put all that energy into your school work. Your tie in of the speed of sound to the velocity of a bullet was just wrong. The velocity of a bullet has nothing to do with the sound of the shell casing firing, and vice versa. Check your sources before you post more "crap". (Phoenix, if you don't like the word "crap", send it to the damned word filter. Take Hell too. You don't like that one either.) I like you kid. You seem to have a brain. You need to learn some humility, and some manners. Nobody likes a braggert. Get this as a learning experience. You're a good kid. You just need a little maturity to make some of your claims stick.

Cary

iooqxpooi

Originally posted by CaryP@Sep 14 2004, 08:04 PM
uh, Iggy,

I posted a reply to you today, but it was deleted. Chill dude. Darkness has no speed. Your equations are just that equations, but they ain't reality. Cool out. Not everybody is impressed with you as you are. You can post all the equations you want to, but that don't make it so. We cool bud? Try some decaf. Put all that energy into your school work. Your tie in of the speed of sound to the velocity of a bullet was just wrong. The velocity of a bullet has nothing to do with the sound of the shell casing firing, and vice versa. Check your sources before you post more \"crap\". (Phoenix, if you don't like the word \"crap\", send it to the damned word filter. Take Hell too. You don't like that one either.) I like you kid. You seem to have a brain. You need to learn some humility, and some manners. Nobody likes a braggert. Get this as a learning experience. You're a good kid. You just need a little maturity to make some of your claims stick.

Cary
I know that I have quite an ego, but not so much as impressing myself! I am sorry if I was wrong, I can imagine a picture of a bullet showing the sound waves and their form etc. etc. I posted an equation that I had learned from a book, because I definitely don't know enough mathematics to come up with that. I don't find a need to put it into my schoolwork yet, and I don't understand(or I don't trust my understanding) what you meant when you told me to concentrate my energy elsewhere. If I am correct, then I would reply as the reason that I post so much here is because people don't seem to listen when I present my theories to them!

iooqxpooi

Originally posted by CaryP@Sep 14 2004, 08:04 PM
uh, Iggy,

I posted a reply to you today, but it was deleted. Chill dude. Darkness has no speed. Your equations are just that equations, but they ain't reality. Cool out. Not everybody is impressed with you as you are. You can post all the equations you want to, but that don't make it so. We cool bud? Try some decaf. Put all that energy into your school work. Your tie in of the speed of sound to the velocity of a bullet was just wrong. The velocity of a bullet has nothing to do with the sound of the shell casing firing, and vice versa. Check your sources before you post more \"crap\". (Phoenix, if you don't like the word \"crap\", send it to the damned word filter. Take Hell too. You don't like that one either.) I like you kid. You seem to have a brain. You need to learn some humility, and some manners. Nobody likes a braggert. Get this as a learning experience. You're a good kid. You just need a little maturity to make some of your claims stick.

Cary
And anyway, I was thinking of sound being like a radiation- or like throwing a ball like running. Sorry.

iooqxpooi

And I never said that dark had a speed. I said that it had a speed of noticeability(or implied so).

iooqxpooi

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...The imaginative tool? Yes I must admit that that was a bit stupid and egotistical of me, but I really couldn't find a way to defend something that I had done a couple of days ago. I liked that anti-photon thing, because it was always nice to imagine, but saying that others needed it was dumb of me. I guess I wasn't thinking at the time of saying that, so I am very sorry. I apologize to all that were offended by that statement, and wish to be punished justly.

iooqxpooi

Oh, and I am sorry for everything that I said on page two. I was either angry or annoyed(both the same thing, probably)...Those comments that I made were not needed, and wouldn't have been said had it been happening today(as long as there had been an interim after the bs comment)...So I am also sorry for anything else that has passed through this thread and has left the mark of my stupidity and loving of myself when angry(it's like I get drunk when I'm mad! Kinda...). So I wish to be punished justly for whatever went on in this thread. I have found why you said that Cary, all but the calling my theories crap because they are all(well, mostly) based on what I have learned, and I just mixed up the speed of sound and the bullet as if the speed of sound were a radiation, not a displacement wave.

CaryP

iooqxpooi,

Calm down bucko. You don't need or deserve any punishment. You got carried away and you've apologized. Everything is cool. You're a good kid as I've said before. I didn't mean to imply that "all your theories" are crap/nonsense, just some of the stuff you throw up here doesn't make sense. So if I came across as condemning all of your theories, I apologize. That wasn't my intent, but like the saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Anyway, chill on the "punished justly" thing - there ain't none coming.

Cary

iooqxpooi

Yeah, I didn't want to do that in the beginning, but I guess that that would be the best thing to do if anyone was offended. Thanks. I guess I was just following my predecessors(I have seen people do that before, and since I am too young to know what to do with people etc., I followed them)...thanks again.

StarLord

Iooqxpooi,

I believe the proper watch phrase would be Chill Out Dude, Relax. You need not apologize. However, if you feel that you must be punished, So Be It!

For 1 week, 23 hours, 59 min. and 59 seconds you may not use any of the following: 0 in any form, negative numbers, division, sums, derivitives, addition, multiplication, tangents, sine, cosine, sinewaves, algebra, formulas of any sort (dang!, that ones just gotta hurt) :D.

In short, No mathematics of any sort, form, representation, format, heresay, verbal theory (ouch!), Mental Cogitation (Oh No!! He didn't just go Theredid he??) :unsure: and / or thinking about it. Don't worry about keeping time on this, its all automatic. (that was a good try but it was forseen that you would try the old "I need math to tell time" thingy)

You are hereby remanded to: comics, X Box and or PlayStation, putting girls pigtails into the inkwell, burping contest with your homies, cherry pit spitting trials, hide and seek, kick the wino, er, can, putting playing cards on the forks of your bike with clothes pins and ride around, the more clothes pins the cooler you will sound, convincing your friends that this is cool and that they want to do this too, water ballon fights, chaseing your pet till you can't stand anymore,........

Bottom line, go have fun my friend. A balance in life, the universe and everything is more important than anything. I know this because I have been to the extremes. :D'oh:

Your ideas and theories are not BS. It shows that you have an amazing mind. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. >:D<