Debate What is the very nature of Time?

TheMedic2001

Time is an illusion, it does not pass....It's more like an energy image. There are infinite possibilities of what the energy images could be therefore meaning theres infinite timelines with infinite potentials with every timeline having an orgin point which is basically like a fixed point in time like for example the existance of the first atom in the multiverse or one of the first supernovas being created or the first ever universe being created etc. The timeline you expierience is relative to you meaning lots of possibilities are more likely to come out depending on how probable it would be for the observer to observe and experiance them also keep in mind that youre not the only observer in the given timeline there are others and they can do as much as you can do. So basically the way you experiance and observe the world is relative to you, so you can shift from one timeline to another without noticing it where for example you ate a sandwhich instead of cereal in the morning. Obviously there's a different version of you in a different timeline that ate the cereal instead of the sandwhich as well as you staying in the bed and getting something to eat a bit later in a different timeline and so on and so on ;Quantum Universes Theory in the nutshell. As for the energy images part...Every image of reality is basically energy turning into the stuff you know like atoms air etc basically your whole reality everything around you hence the term energy image and every energy image is being experianced by you the observer one after the other like a movie. Which is why your subconcious mind belives that there is only the present,because it actually is! So in conclusion time is an experiance of reality relative to the observer. For a simpler explanation here's a clip from doctor who where the doctor talks about time

Last edited:

Harte

Iam very pleased that you did bring up your previous posting where you, "reluctantly" did agree with me that Neutrinos obviously "do" exist, or they wouldnt have been detected!...So there we are, Neutrinos, according to your very good self, do interact with other particles...BUT WAIT, you then you go on to say TODAY that ( Even if it happened, that interaction would NOT be detectable, because of the difference in masses), and then you conclude by saying, (So essentially no. Neutrinos dont interact with anything. Any interactions are too rare for words like "interact") :LOL: You completely contradicted yourself Hartey!!! :eek::ROFLMAO:..

You appear to be in some form of crisis Hartey, after all you do hate to admit being being wrong...When Fermilab particle physicists, who are far more informed than you obviously are, tell me and anyone else who wishes to find out, that Neutrinos DO interact with other particles and therefore, if you still want to try and argue about it, take it up with them at Fermilab and all the resident Phd and Professors at that facility :D..
No, you can't read is all it is.
Or you think that neutrinos can be detected by banging them into one of a quintillion protons.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Harte is a bit stubborn. But I'm trying to abstain from picking on him. We'll just let the facts speak for themselves.

Its not picking on him, its educating him!! (Or at the very least, trying to educate him) :LOL:..
No, you can't read is all it is.
Or you think that neutrinos can be detected by banging them into one of a quintillion protons.

Harte

Even against overwhelming evidence, Hartey could never bring himself to admit that he was wrong, not the best of virtues for a school teacher ;) :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Harte

I wasn't wrong.
Neutrinos interact with protons like one tiny pissant interacts with a Blue Whale.

You'll note that the posts were concerning CERN, not some lab set up to actually detect neutrinos.

Harte

TimeFlipper

I wasn't wrong.
Neutrinos interact with protons like one tiny pissant interacts with a Blue Whale.

You'll note that the posts were concerning CERN, not some lab set up to actually detect neutrinos.

Harte

You were wrong yet again Hartey, and i see again you contradict yourself when you say, Neutrinios interact with Protons like one tiny pissant interacts with a Blue Whale....But nevertheless there IS an interaction...I notice you try and use CERN in some vain and desperate attempt to debunk the fact that neutrinos do interact with other particles, even though CERN has far more advanced physicists than yourself, working for them ;):D.

Fermilab is a facility set up in 1967 to detect particles , in honour of the eminent physicist Enrico Fermi, who has one unenviable title of being the architect of the nuclear bomb....Fermilab built a massive detector called NOvA, that detects streams of neutrons passing through the Earth (video shown).....Iam also showing another video of Dr Don Lincoln, separate from the one that a member of ours posted earlier on this thread..

If you cannot see either video in your country these are the titles for each video on You Tube...."NOvA Detector Construction Timelapse", the second video called, "Everything you need to know about Fermilab"....Hopefully both videos will be displayed underneath this photo of Neutrinos interacting with other particles, derived from the NOvA Detector..

Last edited:

Harte

You were wrong yet again Hartey, and i see again you contradict yourself when you say, Neutrinios interact with Protons like one tiny pissant interacts with a Blue Whale....But nevertheless there IS an interaction...I notice you try and use CERN in some vain and desperate attempt to debunk the fact that neutrinos do interact with other particles, even though CERN has far more advanced physicists than yourself, working for them ;):D.
No, the conversation was about CERN, not Fermilab.
It's you that's "trying to use" Fermilab here, when the subject was neutrinos interacting with CERN's proton beams.

There is no interaction between the neutrinos streaming in from space and CERN's proton beams.

Harte

TimeFlipper

No, the conversation was about CERN, not Fermilab.
It's you that's "trying to use" Fermilab here, when the subject was neutrinos interacting with CERN's proton beams.

There is no interaction between the neutrinos streaming in from space and CERN's proton beams.

Harte

Hartey, you are desperately trying to bring up a posting i made at the very start about CERN`s proton beams somehow interacting with neutrinos, that you are now using to try and explain that this is what you have been objecting to all along!......But the conversations changed and moved onto other matters that involved Neutrinos interacting with other particles, that you have been strenuously denying ever has happened..

Therefore Hartey, in light of all the evidence given to you, do you still deny that Neutrinos DO interact with other particles, or not?..
A simple Yes or No is all that is required from you, without trying to wriggle out of the topic, by quoting irrelevancies (y):)..