What is your opinion animal oracles?

• Only humans can be oracles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is no such a thing as oracles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TimeFlipper

Haha.
Steven Gibbs said you are always on a different timeline, as far as I remember. I did not talk to him obviously but that is what the members said.

The pig of Chemnitz (former Karl-Marx Stadt) got the result right:
Dunno what that Steven Gibbs said but if he wants to prove to me his HDRs can make a person time-travel, i look forward to hearing from him at his earliest convenience....However neither Gibbs nor any of our members will dare try to prove to the TimeFlipper that HDRs really do transport you safely through time and space ;) :LOL:..

alpha centauri

Dunno what that Steven Gibbs said but if he wants to prove to me his HDRs can make a person time-travel, i look forward to hearing from him at his earliest convenience....However neither Gibbs nor any of our members will dare try to prove to the TimeFlipper that HDRs really do transport you safely through time and spac
Let us forget about Gibbs and the HDR. I was just searching for a reason, why the elephant was wrong, because I became fond of her. I was a little sad that she was wrong, but the pig was right at least.

This could interest you.

I also found a cat that correctly predicted games:

There seem to be a lot of animal oracles after this octopus started the hype:

TimeFlipper

Let us forget about Gibbs and the HDR. I was just searching for a reason, why the elephant was wrong, because I became fond of her. I was a little sad that she was wrong, but the pig was right at least.

This could interest you.

I also found a cat that correctly predicted games:

There seem to be a lot of animal oracles after this octopus started the hype:
The reason for Nellie the Elephant losing her predictions ability was because she left the circus and went to live in the jungle, so very very sad :fp::cry:..
Also sadly, Achilles the famous Oracle cat was kicked out of the Russian Hermitage Museum, for incorrectly predicting Poland would beat Slovekia :oops:..
Below is the, Nellie The Elephant Leaving The Circus Song :cool:..

alpha centauri

The reason for Nellie the Elephant losing her predictions ability was because she left the circus and went to live in the jungle, so very very sad :fp::cry:..
Also sadly, Achilles the famous Oracle cat was kicked out of the Russian Hermitage Museum, for incorrectly predicting Poland would beat Slovekia :oops:..
Below is the, Nellie The Elephant Leaving The Circus Song :cool:..

Nelly was a different psychic elephant. You mean this one:

alpha centauri

The British newspaper "The Sun" also has their own animal oracle now.

Kiev correctly predicted the outcome of the game against the Ukraine.

TimeFlipper

The British newspaper "The Sun" also has their own animal oracle now.

Kiev correctly predicted the outcome of the game against the Ukraine.

You obviously know about BullShit (BS), this story is ChickenShit (CS) :sarcasm::D...

In the video clip you clearly see the chicken eating food that is a different colour to the other food, that could easily be dog or cat food which no self respecting chicken or turkey would ever eat :eek::oops:...

The Sun Newspaper only wanted a good headline to sell more newspapers, an old trick that cocky newspaper editors often come up with (n):LOL:..

alpha centauri

You obviously know about BullShit (BS), this story is ChickenShit (CS) :sarcasm::D...
That are fun articles about those oracles by those newspapers. Of course, they dont believe in it. :fp:

In the video clip you clearly see the chicken eating food that is a different colour to the other food, that could easily be dog or cat food which no self respecting chicken or turkey would ever eat :eek::oops:...
That is the same food. :rolleyes: The only think they might have done is. Let it repeat till it pick the English one.

The Sun Newspaper only wanted a good headline to sell more newspapers, an old trick that cocky newspaper editors often come up with (n):LOL:..
Seem that even that last person on the planet (flipper) finally realised how the newspapers make their money:ROFLMAO:. :fp: