What I've Learned about Alligators

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula Jedi said, { They can "like" or "prefer" even though they don't have a "love" portion of their brain }
Lamdo answers, I've read one incident to where a alligator became very amorous towards a pretty female owner. Madly fell in love with her and was also sexually aroused. So getting into the ball park here, they at least have some kind of libido.

Wow, that's kinda funny. Nobody is really studying gators that much. They make more assumptions than research. Many make assumptions out of fear.
I am not telling people to go pet a gator. Please don't try to do that. I've just been hanging with Buddy since he was a baby and he isn't even full grown yet. I am cautious, but I know his attack stance, body language, and sounds. He likes to show off and hunt for fish for me. I actually tell him, "go get the fish buddy" and he then sinks underwater and waits for them. He caught one once, and I praised him. People who don't understand will freak out, make jokes, criticize, etc. Buddy has 100% free will and I am not feeding him. He just learned to hang out with me since he was so young and curious. Most babies are afraid of humans, but for some reason Buddy never was. Actually, he IS afraid of humans, except me. He has stranger anxiety!!!! And he is afraid of cats!!! LOL. Oh well, I expected to get a lot of slack from the inexperienced who assume I'm sticking my head in his mouth. There is nothing I can do when people assume.

Another fun fact: Alligators YAWN

Here, Buddy caught a fish:

lamdo263

Wow, that's kinda funny. Nobody is really studying gators that much. They make more assumptions than research. Many make assumptions out of fear.
I am not telling people to go pet a gator. Please don't try to do that. I've just been hanging with Buddy since he was a baby and he isn't even full grown yet. I am cautious, but I know his attack stance, body language, and sounds. He likes to show off and hunt for fish for me. I actually tell him, "go get the fish buddy" and he then sinks underwater and waits for them. He caught one once, and I praised him. People who don't understand will freak out, make jokes, criticize, etc. Buddy has 100% free will and I am not feeding him. He just learned to hang out with me since he was so young and curious. Most babies are afraid of humans, but for some reason Buddy never was. Actually, he IS afraid of humans, except me. He has stranger anxiety!!!! And he is afraid of cats!!! LOL. Oh well, I expected to get a lot of slack from the inexperienced who assume I'm sticking my head in his mouth. There is nothing I can do when people assume.

Another fun fact: Alligators YAWN

Here, Buddy caught a fish:

Wow, what a special treat. Thanks for the share.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Alligators understand the stop command. (Disclaimer: don't try this at home)

Alligators prefer to travel to a different location when it rains.

Alligators bodies do not regulate their temperature. Florida summers can become too hot, so they hide in shade. They open their mouths to cool off. They sunbathe in the winter to get warm.

Their tails are REALLY heavy.

Here's a new video of Buddy. He's getting bigger.

TimeFlipper

Alligators understand the stop command. (Disclaimer: don't try this at home)

Alligators prefer to travel to a different location when it rains.

Alligators bodies do not regulate their temperature. Florida summers can become too hot, so they hide in shade. They open their mouths to cool off. They sunbathe in the winter to get warm.

Their tails are REALLY heavy.

Here's a new video of Buddy. He's getting bigger.

Buddy found out you had been talking about him on Paranormalis, what self respecting gator would want anything to do with you, after betraying them on here?? :oops::LOL:..

TimeFlipper

I wonder if he has a laptop in there. We do have wifi outside... :unsure:
He has a built in Gator type computer screen and Wi-Fi, centuries more advanced than our own archaic communication devices...Crocs and Gators innately use Scalar frequencies and Quantum Entanglement to chat with with their own kind in the deep recesses of every dimension...Zero Time opened up with a single DNA particle of a crocagator, separated several billions of years later :eek: :oops:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He has a built in Gator type computer screen and Wi-Fi, centuries more advanced than our own archaic communication devices...Crocs and Gators innately use Scalar frequencies and Quantum Entanglement to chat with with their own kind in the deep recesses of every dimension...Zero Time opened up with a single DNA particle of a crocagator, separated several billions of years later :eek: :oops:..

Woah. NOW I'm scared.