What should we do when we spot a confirmed fake / alt-account?

What should we do when we spot a confirmed fake / alt-account*?

• Ban it

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Let it be

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
hey, maybe you shouldn't hump authority since vaccines made ur kid autistic...
ya know what they say.....sins of the father

but I don't care..you're gonna learn a few things.

I wasn't going to intervene but what you just said was extremely cold. Leave his child out of your argument. You certainly don't know the "cause" and it's not your right to administer unsolicited medical advice. That was just low.

NaturalPhilosopher

I wasn't going to intervene but what you just said was extremely cold. Leave his child out of your argument. You certainly don't know the "cause" and it's not your right to administer unsolicited medical advice. That was just low.
and it's my RIGHT to offer unsolicited medical advice.

if he wants to abandon his autistic kid to have a disabled life cuz he believes medical authorities..he should have his parental rights terminated.
his kid deserves the best treatments available.
neglect is abuse.

deal with it

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

oh i'm sorry, i should be compassionate to the abusive obsessed gaslighting person of the forum.
we respect open and free discussion at paranormalis....

all opinions will be shared.

ask num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
oh i'm sorry, i should be compassionate to the abusive obsessed gaslighting person of the forum.
we respect open and free discussion at paranormalis....

all opinions will be shared.

ask num7
All options will be shared... But not at the expense of respect and civility.

You lecture us about how we should respect newcomers, yet, you come up with that kind of nasty comments? Let alone pretty much threaten (maybe subtly but still...) Harte and TimeFlipper.

You deserve a vacation, that kind of nasty comments towards a fellow members aren't welcome here.

See you in a month.

Last edited: