What should we do when we spot a confirmed fake / alt-account?

What should we do when we spot a confirmed fake / alt-account*?

• Ban it

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Let it be

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm, it's possible it was removed because it's unacceptable But the poster (in this case Harte) would have had a temporary ban.

No one's safe from a vacation when threatening others.

I can't confirm I did or didn't remove such a comment when moderating. It's a little too convenient to simply say it's gone because I removed it.

Wind7

Staff
ask Num7 he removed it.
Hmm, it's possible it was removed because it's unacceptable But the poster (in this case Harte) would have had a temporary ban.

I can't confirm I did or didn't remove such a comment when moderating. It's a little too convenient to simply say it's gone because I removed it.

Wasn't removed,I found it....(I think)

I'm not seeing NP being directly threatened.

It could've been worded better.

I get the idea that Harte loves his son
and will defend him no matter what the cost to himself.

NaturalPhilosopher

Wasn't removed,I found it....(I think)

I'm not seeing NP being directly threatened.

It could've been worded better.

I get the idea that Harte loves his son
and will defend him no matter what the cost to himself.

well then it's alllll better.

i'd like to meet both @Harte and @TimeFlipper in person.
whatcha say guys....how bout it.
you can even bring your gun

TimeFlipper

@Harte Shall we make this the "Showdown at the Paranormalis Coral", at 12 noon tomorrow? :ROFLMAO:..
I have a spare, internationally patented hand held, mind controlled TimeFlipper particle generator that can even be deployed accurately around the corners of buildings etc...I gave the concept to the production guy in that great movie, "Wanted", starring James McEvoy and Angelina Jolie, shown below :eek:.

I used Newtons first law of motion, that states a body in motion or at rest tends to remain in motion or at rest unless acted upon by a an "external force"...A centripital force brought about by mind control, binds an object in a circular motion by pulling it in the direction of its centre during the entire motion...An object does not have to form a full circle, it can form instantaneous "arcs" or "almost circles" by rotating in different directions :cool:.

Harte

Let's consider the probability that the poster, who is known to lie (and almost constantly,) is lying again.

After all, I haven't owned a gun in over 22 years. It would be the height of stupidity for me to keep a gun here with my severely autistic son and the violence he exhibits on occasion.

More are seeing why I ignore this ignorant poster.

Harte