What skills are required to build a Time machine, Flux Capacitor, HDR, etc?

TimeFlipper

You might be able to try an approach to it like Dr. Ron Mallet's:

58caf0731edc0_1489694835_0.jpg

Mallet's been on this for a decade or more (maybe two, I can't remember) with no time travel yet. But it looks simple enough that an amateur could do some experimenting with the setup.

Harte

I think you should try some experimentation with your classes, you have the math knowledge, plus a sketch of the ring laser geometry from pages 195 to 199 of Malletts book, The Time Traveller...

Your school science master would be capable enough to provide the hardware for the experiment (on Chapter 13 of Malletts book, Building The machine)..........All our members including yours truly, would be extremely interested in your first ever posting of a possible Time-Machine (y) :cool:..

Harte

I guess but according to the source you gave me. I read through it and I can understand the point the article is trying to make. A theory like the Tipler cylinder is possible however like the article says, it requires "stellar quantities" of energy. I also looked at the Verdrehung Fan which also seems interesting. However, these machines would definitely cost a ton of money to create and run.
In this case it seems that the technology we currently have(or are told we have) isn't at the level where it is possible to create a machine like this... but I highly doubt this.

There are some points I would like to bring up

1. The government might be hiding the secrets from us and if that's the case, then we need to have self reliance and learn about everything we want to learn ourselves and through our own experiments.

2. I believe the article that you have given me and the facts within them might be true and possible but the only problem is that to create a machine like that would take a lot of money. (Maybe the government is subconsciously telling us (Even through people like Mallett) to not attempt to build a machine since it is too expensive).

3. I don't believe a time machine would be that expensive to build.

Now I'm not doubting Mallett's intelligence. He is a very intelligent person(From what I've seen and read of him). I'm just throwing a theory onto the table. I don't think that a time machine is expensive to make but the knowledge is kept hidden from us. I'm not too good at putting my thoughts into words but this is the best way I can explain it. Feel free to ask questions if you need me to clear any thoughts up. Thanks.
If you read the article, you saw that Mallet's idea is inexpensive.
But if you use inexpensive materials to build the time machine, no doubt you'll need expensive materials for your sensors to detect whether a photon went back in time.
But the time travel part is cheap.

Harte

TimeFlipper

This video was first made back in the year 2000, i feel that it might be of interest to many of our members, and introduce David Anderson whom i became aware of in 2004...

If it doesnt show in your part of the world, type in on You Tube>>> Art Bell, David Anderson Time Control and Stasis Field Technology..

Angelface239

Ok
Thank you for bringing that to light. I am indeed interested in electronics, physics, and the such. I never really knew how to start my adventure learning these things and what to learn first. I always thought you needed a fully set up lab to learn a lot of this stuff and I don't come from a rich family. However,over time I've come to realize this is not the case.

I will indeed use Paranormalis as a source to see what other people have created and how I could build on top of their creations to make them better. I find enjoyment in complex problems and the such.

I'm going to dip my feet in the water and see how everything goes. I'll learn about much of the equipment and try to put together my own little things to start with. Thanks for your help
Okay.

Negan

THE member
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone on this site can help you build a time machine...

I think you're 100% correct.

but I think Einstein or TimeFlipper may be of help with the other stuff. I may be wrong about the time machine part, though.

Again, I think you're 100% correct.

But I think @Harte gives the best method of trying. There's a lot we still don't understand, especially when it comes to quantum physics. I'm not a disbeliever in time travel, I just don't think anyone anywhere has been able to do it. Reason being, we're just infants in the realm of knowledge. We're like ants trying to understand how a cell phone works. It's just beyond us at this stage.

Good luck to you, though. I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong!

Harte

The absence (in the present) of time travelers from our future is pretty telling. Doesn't mean they're not there, but it probably means that, if time travel (into the past) is invented sometime in our future, it probably won't be cheap, and can't be constructed by some individual in their basement workshop.
Think about it. Wouldn't there be hundreds of doofuses scooting up and down the timeline if anyone could build such a machine?

Harte

TimeFlipper

The absence (in the present) of time travelers from our future is pretty telling. Doesn't mean they're not there, but it probably means that, if time travel (into the past) is invented sometime in our future, it probably won't be cheap, and can't be constructed by some individual in their basement workshop.
Think about it. Wouldn't there be hundreds of doofuses scooting up and down the timeline if anyone could build such a machine?

Harte

Blimey Hartey, are you coming around to the belief that time-travel just might be possible? :eek: :LOL:..

Harte

Blimey Hartey, are you coming around to the belief that time-travel just might be possible? :eek::LOL:..
Time travel does not violate any known physics, and I've always said this.
But, like I said, it's unlikely in the extreme that it will ever be done because of the absences of travelers from the future in our timeline.

Obviously, the "time travelers" that post on forums like this one are just making it up.

Harte

To build a time machine requires an unknown amount of knowledge, as no one has done it yet. However, if you're referring to building a Bajak capacitor, I'd say a fair amount of experience with circuits and soldering and building are required. Maybe it would work, maybe not. That's where the experimenting comes in.