What The Hell are Scalar Waves pt1

NaturalPhilosopher

Good to see you back with your excellent theoretical explanations...Could you run us through the experiment please whereby you "observed the scalar waves" within the "invisible aetheric medium material?l".....Iam certain a lot of our Paranormalis members would love to replicate that experiment including myself :cool::)..
I will tell you for a consulting fee.

Harte

I don't think the concept is completely wrong. Tesla talked about "non-hertzian" waves..

If his magnifying transmitter device used hertzian waves he would not have gotten very much range at all.

I know of another inventor who used a similar concept wihile using water as the medium. His name was Stanley Meyer and he claimed he used resonance with the molecules themselves which added to the goal of breaking apart the bonds to produce hydrogen and oxygen. It required high voltage and very low amperage just as Tesla's device. Whether this is scalar motion isn't definitive, but both cases use a mostly unknown transfer energy. His device ran cold and operated completely different than traditional electrolysis. You may be skeptical but Meyer did receive patents and demonstrated the device. His lectures on youtube, especially the one in New Zealand, are very informative on the process..
Whatever Tesla wanted to call whatever he was talking about, a "Hertzian" wave is simply an EM wave that falls within a certain frequency range and is generated by oscillation of electricity in a conductor - like signals sent by radio. "Hertzian waves" is the old name for what we call radio waves.
A "non-Hertzian" wave is an EM wave that does not fall within that range of frequencies and/or is not generated by oscillation of electricity in a conductor. Like light, for example, which IS an EM wave but is NOT generated by oascillation.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

Whatever Tesla wanted to call whatever he was talking about, a "Hertzian" wave is simply an EM wave that falls within a certain frequency range and is generated by oscillation of electricity in a conductor - like signals sent by radio. "Hertzian waves" is the old name for what we call radio waves.
A "non-Hertzian" wave is an EM wave that does not fall within that range of frequencies and/or is not generated by oscillation of electricity in a conductor. Like light, for example, which IS an EM wave but is NOT generated by oascillation.

Harte
k bud

NaturalPhilosopher

scalar waves as described in literature is just a standing interference of two longitudinal waves.
it's an oscillation of gravitational potential

like an oscillation of the temperature of a heated object or of the pressure inside a compressed air tank
still physical oscillation but cancels out on the large scale.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
scalar waves as described in literature is just a standing interference of two longitudinal waves.
it's an oscillation of gravitational potential

like an oscillation of the temperature of a heated object or of the pressure inside a compressed air tank
still physical oscillation but cancels out on the large scale.

You can't describe a wave phenomena as being a scalar. That doesn't happen. All wave phenomena have magnitude and direction. That makes them vector phenomena by definition.

"Mathematicians and scientists call a quantity which depends on direction a vector quantity. A quantity which does not depend on direction is called a scalar quantity. Vector quantities have two characteristics, a magnitude and a direction. Scalar quantities have only a magnitude."

The interference pattern between two opposing longitudinal waves is by definition a scalar quantity. But no longer a wave phenomena since the velocity component is no longer detectable.

Just remember a wave phenomena needs to have direction in physical space in order to be a wave phenomena.

Now on the theory side I did construct my magnetic propulsion experiment using magnetic pulses oriented at specific points in time. That is why I say the magnetic field is not oriented in the direction of time. By connecting a time component to the magnetic field, results in physical motion in space. Thus creating a magnetic wave in normal space.