What would you ask a Time Traveler?

bowtiesarecool

"How did you find me?" Just kidding.

No, if the time traveler were a man, and he was in relatively good shape, I'd ask him if he had a girlfriend. Personal questions matter; they must have a life besides just going from time to time.

Maybe an autograph would be good.

But how do you know if he has a girlfriend or wife somewhere/when else and is just lying so he can have more than one woman (that's the plot of a time travel story by Jack Finney by the way, as well.)? Also, why do you want to date this man? Simply because he is a time traveller? You don't know anything else about him.

What good would an autograph do? If the person doesn't exist in your time, who in your time is going to believe/care that you have this guy's name on a piece of paper.

What if the time traveller was a woman? Or a child? Or a group of people? Would this change your answers any?

I like your dad's attitude by the way.:)

Ren

Jane Seymour. Oh my, I had such a crush on her when I was a kid. And she still looks good to this day. That is one fine ol'lady.

walt willis

Did the aliens help give this technology to our government?

Is it being use for the good of mankind?

Can it be used to alter our future?

Do we have a future as a human race?

Can you give me a winning lotery number?

What nations have the tecnology?

May I go see the future for myself?

Agentnumber06

Understanding that a time traveler would not provide you any information about future events, one might wonder what use such a conversation might be.

So, if you could ask him/her anything, but nothing about future events or persons, what would you ask?

how he came up with the Tardis and is he Last of the Time Lords.