What would you do?

kurisu

oh hell no,,,, dude thats bad juju..... if it could be used to make the matrix a real thing, then you were right to burn the note book..... sorry but mass mind fuck is not a good idea in anybody's book...

that's kinda the problem with the device is it can be used wirelessly according to my theory and, it would only take some people with a device that can pick up then relay the signals. Of course that's assuming something like a radio tower wasn't build...

I really do think the device is far to dangerous to exist and, the technology is like taking brainwashing to the next level. What worries me next is if I was able to figure it out then, surely within time others may be able to figure it out also. It kinda feels like when I noticed that I avoided hell through a small window. I'm going to start investigating companies with research independent both collectively can result in this type of device.

BlastTyrant

I agree with KC a controlled state where only 1 person is affected at a time or multiple people in the same area hooked to the same device would be fantastic, but "wireless" VR would just be horrable, you know as well as i do it would be miss-used and abused to all extent and the problem is if you didnt know it was happening there would be no way to tell the difference, you coudl go about your daily routine but in reality be doing something else.

kurisu

I agree with KC a controlled state where only 1 person is affected at a time or multiple people in the same area hooked to the same device would be fantastic, but "wireless" VR would just be horrable, you know as well as i do it would be miss-used and abused to all extent and the problem is if you didnt know it was happening there would be no way to tell the difference, you coudl go about your daily routine but in reality be doing something else.

Yes and, that's true you could use it to effect others however you could also use it to effect yourself by effecting others. I could make myself invisible to other people even when they should be able to see it. It would be like removing me from their sight making me "invisible" although harder it should be doable.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
after giveing this some more thought. maybe you should look at a way to make the broadcast of no effect on anyone who would not want to be fooled by the devise.. like some type of sunglasses, or maybe a tinfoil hat, or some thing just as a safety measure for personal protection......
and I must agree with you if you have figrued this out then most likely some other young genius has done the same....and that in it's self is a scarey prospect to think about....

kurisu

after giveing this some more thought. maybe you should look at a way to make the broadcast of no effect on anyone who would not want to be fooled by the devise.. like some type of sunglasses, or maybe a tinfoil hat, or some thing just as a safety measure for personal protection......
and I must agree with you if you have figrued this out then most likely some other young genius has done the same....and that in it's self is a scarey prospect to think about....

When you say young you make me feel old D: I'm only 16 :p

I don't know if there would be a way to reject the signals it's like a invisible weapon which doesn't even have a physical form other then, the actual device itself which would most likely be hidden somewhere should someone make it. It's hard to explain but, when the signals are their they are "directed" at someone or a group of people but, there is nothing a person can do to deny the signals you just accept them naturally. You would end up being a victim and, not even knowing hell for all I know it could have already been done and, we are already victims.

That's the part that is scary regardless of whether you use Virtual Reality or Visual Rebuilding the only way you know that your being effected is based on the memory you have and, memory can easily be erased or altered. I put this theory out there just to explain it

Let say in "reality" ( not where we are right now ) the year is 5030 and, all hell as broken loose on earth and, we can barely even live there anymore and, you right now are being fed nutrients through tubing while connected to a Virtual Reality device. It's impossible to know whether or not the reality your in is real or not unless you have memory of before you used the device but, again memory can be altered easily

I won't say that the paragraph above is actually the "truth" of the world because I doubt although I couldn't really say it's impossible to have happen. So unless someone can somehow either has the device or can emulate the effects of the device without any machine it should be impossible to reject the signal. I suppose you could make a EM field around you to block all signals and, stuff but, that would cause problems living in our technology based world. Making a compact device with to block out specific signals would be hard but, also the any EM field can be destroyed if you hammer it without enough signals.

It's a terrifying device since it uses your brain itself as the "chip" to accept signals so to speak. So unless your missing a brain or have a EM field it shouldn't be possible to ignore or block out signals. In a arrogant statement it's almost like having the power of god you can create something from nothing.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well shit guy you are just full of good news today.... :eek: so we realy would have no defense against this new toy of yours.:( but it's doubtfull that we are in it now or this conversation would not be allowed:cautious: at least the devise would have to be directed from a central point like a truck or radio tower, unless they put it on a satellite for wide band broadcasting then were pretty much screwed.....hey will the signal penatrate the dirt or bedrock what I am getting st is would going into a cave stop the signal and brake the dellusion???

kurisu

well shit guy you are just full of good news today.... :eek: so we realy would have no defense against this new toy of yours.:( but it's doubtfull that we are in it now or this conversation would not be allowed:cautious: at least the devise would have to be directed from a central point like a truck or radio tower, unless they put it on a satellite for wide band broadcasting then were pretty much screwed.....hey will the signal penatrate the dirt or bedrock what I am getting st is would going into a cave stop the signal and brake the dellusion???

Well if there is enough thickness anything would block them. I don't really know how much it would take. You wouldn't even need a truck or a radio tower you could make a device maybe the size of a backpack or smaller to pick up and, amplify the signals of course the bigger the relay the more the coverage as anything. So you could use radio towers all over the country. So to answer your question directly if the cave is deep enough and, there is enough layering between you and, the signals it could cause resistance and, stop them from reaching you but, we have special devices made to send signals to the core of the earth which is how we know what's down there without going all the way.

Ya and, that's the scary part about the device there isn't really a defense you can take and, there isn't any real way to know what is actually real or created. I'm glad I noticed the backwards capabilities. To be completely honest even with knowing exactly how to device works I can't think of an effective countermeasure to the device.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well damn it I was hopeing to find some way to protect myself:( ....ok looks like you got some homework to do then MR. wizard befor this new gadget become a menace to society we need to come up with a way to put the kibosh on it.... I may not fully understand how this thing works I do know that for every type of tech. there is a counter we just need to look at it from another angle.... how far into the water will the signal go ??? is there any type of carbon gell. that might be effective ??? put your thinking cap on guy LOL

kurisu

well damn it I was hopeing to find some way to protect myself:( ....ok looks like you got some homework to do then MR. wizard befor this new gadget become a menace to society we need to come up with a way to put the kibosh on it.... I may not fully understand how this thing works I do know that for every type of tech. there is a counter we just need to look at it from another angle.... how far into the water will the signal go ??? is there any type of carbon gell. that might be effective ??? put your thinking cap on guy LOL

Signals don't travel well through water I know that much however the problem isn't what can resit it it's the receiver itself

An example is a radio station

A radio station sends out signals > Signals are amplified through radio towers > home radio pick ups signals

the way the device would work is

Sends out signals > (options) signals are amplified through "radio towers" > brain picks up signals and, reads them naturally

unless your missing a brain there isn't much that can be done. The next problem with a EM fields is that it could only reject signals coming out if it rejects signals in a sphere shape out and, in then, your nervous system will be completely messed up.

I made the device as user friendly as possible so all it would need is to be plugged into the wall the rest is done within the device. Just like in Virtual Reality where it picks up signals I hadn't noticed at that time that it could also send them in the same way. It's a 2 way road you can't have one without the other being seen.

As far as I can tell there isn't a way to live normally and. block out the signals.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well could we use a directed frequancy jammer so it would scramble the signal . how ever that just might scramble your brain too huh, if they are on the same freq. shit that won't work either.. well damn there has to be a way to stop the signal befor it gets to the reciever is it a digital microwave signal or analog wave uhf/vhf ???