What would you like for Christmas?

I simply/want/wish good for others.

I have no desire for anything else in my life. Except one. Someday...

Feeling faith and joy again. It is enough for me. Thankful.

For today? A couple hours in prayer. A 5 to 6 mile walk. Then on to studying. A good day.

Last edited:
I'm a great friend, if I am personally considered in the friendship. I love you. If I am not considered, or my and my families needs... I struggle (naturally).

You're welcome, with respect to my family.

Love always

You treated me like I was nothing in my own home. At your disposal to serve your needs, without your intention of considering myself, my life or children.

I was to drop everything for you... (Now that I know whom you are).

Mkay?

I still love you. You're still welcome. With a little respect towards others lives. Including my own. A life lesson... For you?

Yes.

I won't fight against his girlfriend's. I have no need to.

You treat me wrong? You treat my family wrong. I'll forgive you if the apology is sincere. I'm open to women as best friends. That's me. But, nothing is hidden. And, there are no hidden agendas or lies.

You love him? Okay.

God loves me, and my true intentions.

God loves I will have many women best friends. Because I love them, whom hid nothing.

;)

True...

I literally told you, you would have a hard time in the west. I did it for your own good. You belong in big cities with extensive social interaction. I knew that. I told you and your husband (now). Our way of life is different. It's self sufficient in emotional atanomy. It isn't big city, with a social ladder to climb. My biggest joys? Finding simple plants in the forest to harvest from. My children and my family.

What I care about is your heart.

And, you sure as hell didn't care about mine.

Has anything changed? You're welcome to come harvest berries with me in the forest. It will be fun.

But, it won't be all about you...

Sorry.

Angelface239

You treated me like I was nothing in my own home. At your disposal to serve your needs, without your intention of considering myself, my life or children.

I was to drop everything for you... (Now that I know whom you are).

Mkay?

I still love you. You're still welcome. With a little respect towards others lives. Including my own. A life lesson... For you?

Yes.

I won't fight against his girlfriend's. I have no need to.

You treat me wrong? You treat my family wrong. I'll forgive you if the apology is sincere. I'm open to women as best friends. That's me. But, nothing is hidden. And, there are no hidden agendas or lies.

You love him? Okay.

God loves me, and my true intentions.

God loves I will have many women best friends. Because I love them, whom hid nothing.

;)

True...
My okay means i agree nothing more.