What would you like for Christmas?

I fully understand such and so does my husband...

We've agreed to help the homeless because he doesn't want any other woman.

I would accept more than most, because that is whom I am.

He wants nothing to do with any other.

Sorry.

You have a wonderful husband... You're lucky. As I am.

Maybe you could pay a visit, and we could go hiking... Friends? Yes?

You didn't realize you were very unkind at first. I reciprocated equally. Both our fault.

You don't get my husband. But, you get our friendship...

<3

My focus is on my family. And, the totality of the homeless.

Last edited:

Angelface239

I fully understand such and so does my husband...

We've agreed to help the homeless because he doesn't want any other woman.

I would accept more than most, because that is whom I am.

He wants nothing to do with any other.

Sorry.

You have a wonderful husband... You're lucky. As I am.

Maybe you could pay a visit, and we could go hiking... Friends? Yes?

You didn't realize you were very unkind at first. I reciprocated equally. Both our fault.

You don't get my husband. But, you get our friendship...

<3

My focus is on my family. And, the totality of the homeless.
Okay so you said i have a husband i dont remember or know anything about being married who is he, and i am willing to accept friendship.

People have been playing games under anonymous assumption (like paranormalis).

My husband was contacted recently for such. By a bystandered whom went on a cruise with him. I respect the picture of the cruise and their friendship...

I was personally treated like a servant, when she wanted to move with her future husband (you?) to the west.

I am of service to others, whom do not expect more of me than deserved (my children and husband come first).

Friendship always. First.

Want to go berry hunting?

If you were her, I would still invite you. (my nature. My forgiveness. If you're her, I would still invite you. You learned a lesson... And, I have much more to give. Loving in the peace and the natural beauty of God's bounty).

Last edited:
Exactly. It's coming for a thousand years on earth. And, yes. Men will have more than one wife.

I'm lucky, so blessed. I get choose to them as my best friends...

(My goodness. A woman whom isn't jealous when a man is honest. And, sincere conversation takes place for the greater good!).

How is same sex marriage a thing without polygamy, without under age marriage?

I would adore my other halves. Literally.

Last edited:

Angelface239

People have been playing games under anonymous assumption (like paranormalis).

My husband was contacted recently for such. By a bystandered whom went on a cruise with him. I respect the picture of the cruise and their friendship...

I was personally treated like a servant, when she wanted to move with her future husband (you?) to the west.

I am of service to others, whom do not expect more of me than deserved (my children and husband come first).

Friendship always. First.

Want to go berry hunting?

If you were her, I would still invite you. (my nature. My forgiveness. If you're her, I would still invite you. You learned a lesson... And, I have much more to give. Loving in the peace and the natural beauty of God's bounty).
You mean more like my future self. But i am pretty sure i dont have or exist in the future it is more like the future year who exist in the future not me.

You mean more like my future self. But i am pretty sure i dont have or exist in the future it is more like the future year who exist in the future not me.

Not true.

You're still here. God has a beautiful future for you (even if I have to adopt you). Do you know how much I've been through? My own fault and others?

I would adopt you in heartbeat. Don't hurt my family or my children...

And

I'll help you with everything.

Angelface239

Not true.

You're still here. God has a beautiful future for you (even if I have to adopt you). Do you know how much I've been through? My own fault and others?

I would adopt you in heartbeat. Don't hurt my family or my children...

And

I'll help you with everything.
How will help me everything knowing it more something i did in my own of the reason i am not existing in my own future. I am already have help from someone who lied to me has traveled back to my past to try to fix and change things so i can exist in the future and he dose not seem to be a real time traveler the only way i can exist in the future is if that year in my past is fixed and changed around if this makes any sense at all but so far i have not meet a real time traveler that can help me out with that kind of thing, and no i dont what you went through?

Hear me... Right now.

(Give me a minute. I'm really Pissed off. It will take ten minutes for me to cool down against these monsters).

You dont get it. The time travelers mean nothing. GOD DOES.

I was supposed to be dead in the Arizona dessert about 7 years ago...

I'm the last of the tribe and you don't get it. I chose God our Father, the Prince the Son and the Holy Ghost.

You can come home. To mine. Till you can get yourself right and move on.

We're not even near the end of the age.

Write me personally. Private. Your choice.

I know a great guy (seriously) on a reservation with a great family.

One, I would join if I wasn't married.