What's in an alien???

StarLord

Re: What's in an alien???

OK Muchachos!! Mira! Every stinkin Alien knows that this is the place to be seen and a great place to pick up a snack once an a while. We don need no stinkin mutilations an abductions, that's for the pinche Gueros to run around and squeek about an sell lots of papers in the supermarket with the picture of the monkeyboy born to tose poor quaker folks. We don have no TV where we come from because we having too much fun down here watching you and chancho largo.

Verdad, Paco & Pedro sure had a good joke with you. Just like having lunch with Pancho Villa, better make sure you know what lunch is before you jump the gun.
We were goin to take over the earth before but then we saw if we did that all the entertainment would be lost. By the way, Elvis says to say hello.

A Tequilla.

Keroscene

It's no wonder other "intelligent" life hasn't announced itself aboard our ship when we still make racial, prejudice, and biased "jokes" against ones we are almost exaclty alike...

Anders

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hemoman\")</div>
Lots of people seem to have theories on what aliens actually are: humans from the future, aliens from planets in our solar system, interdimensional, demonic fallen angels

Please elaborate.

I'm not sure what they are but i'm leaning towards demonic forces.[/b]

Aliens are easy. An alien is any life form that thinks like we do only differently. By this definition, I am married to an alien. From my guy perspective, women are the aliens. They are similar enough to us to make us feel comfortable, but way different enough to surprise the hell out of you at every turn and still not scare you away.

Dmitri

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hemoman\")</div>
Lots of people seem to have theories on what aliens actually are: humans from the future, aliens from planets in our solar system, interdimensional, demonic fallen angels

Please elaborate.

I'm not sure what they are but i'm leaning towards demonic forces.[/b]

I would be careful with what you think they are, because they may turn out EXACTLY as you think they are.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Hemoman,

My theory on aliens is the most logical and likely of them all. Aliens consist of electrical patterns which are firing through organic neural networks.

Harte[/b]
Harte,

This is very cool, I like it. How do they get here?
~D

Dmitri

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
(Signature) I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half-empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.--Janeane Garofalo.[/b]
May I contribute to your signature and say "..And chipped a tooth, which cracked the glass and so the cycles went ad infinitum"?

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Dmitri\")</div>
I would be careful with what you think they are, because they may turn out EXACTLY as you think they are.

Harte,

~D[/b]
They manifest themselves in certain areas of the cerebral cortex.

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Dmitri\")</div>

Harte,

~D[/b]

Yeah I guess self-fulfilling prophecy could happen with this deal but I just don't see how they could be actual aliens. Yes I KNOW some people will automatically shut me out because I bring religion into this at all but for me I have to include that.

Here are the things that make me have such an assumption:

-possible interdimensional nature
-abductions
-mutilations
-surgeries and implants
-possible involvement with government stuff
-different types of

See now some people might think that it's impossible that they could be a demon because of their alien appearance. Not so grasshopper I would say...

I have an idea about this.

Demons are fallen angels. There are different types of angels, created differently to fulfill different roles. As this is the case they may have different types of bodies, etc. Now many people assume that demons and angels would look like humans but I'm not sure about that. Our bodies serve as a vehicle for our soul. Kind of like a car. It merely is the way it is because it allows us to interact with our environment in a sufficient manner. It's what's INSIDE that counts, not the flesh body as can be evidenced by possesion etc where a demon actually inhabits a human body.

Now there is the argument, well people say angels appear like humans to people in accounts. Ok well i have two solutions: either they really do look like that and the appearance of angelic beings is dictated by their intent and actions, similar in respect to a persons aura or chakra, or 2. that is the appearance they assume so as not to frighten a person more than they might already be.

Dmitri

Nobody will shut you out. It is just that your demons are hard to follow. If you could please expand on them so that it gets more clear what they are. Thought is the connection to higher beings anyway.
~D