What's your job ?

I love stars

Re: What's your job ?

I'm in high school now VWO, fourth class (age 15-16 without the people who are 17 or 18 or 14 ).

My subjects are.

Obligatory subjects :( like french1 (dreaming that it didn?t exist), English, German, history 1 etc. Stupid languages

Science 12
Physics 12
Mathematics B12
Biology12
Economy 1

Mostly I'm boring me too dead, or worried over my French number :(. And dreaming of getting out. [/color]

But I haven?t the same hours as my friends and sometimes I'm home 5 pm and the other time 1pm and that?s :(. Because its difficult to do something outside school because I must be home 6 pm to eat. But there are still Friday and Saturday evening. But Friday evening I must hockey (field). So there's Saturday night for us, for badmuts and me :p mostly.

What I really want to do is that me and some of my friends will be dropt somewhere in a very big wood and that me must find a way back. That will cost us a few days , maybe something more then a few days :p.

And Badmuts and I had a plan to walk to Italy after our end exams (about a few year).

And bunchy jumping and jump out a plane with a parachute.

What I want as job I don?t know. Maybe I going to study physics with stars and time etc. Or mentalbiology(?) or something like that. But I?m certain that I will study on the university. That was my choose a time ago.

And maybe a travel around the world is cool too.

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>And I want to have enough money too buy a big home with a swimmingpool :)</span>

thenumbersix

Is looking like a good thread, to keep this going I'l add some previous :D

Have worked in many jobs and mostly for no more than 6 months to a year, welding, driving (a lot), decal application (lorry stickers) though we did do a few F1 cars in MK (Jordan & Stewart - I showed Jackie Stewart how to use a PS1, LOL It was the F1 game in about '98, Schumaker didn't have a chance against us lot :p), Delivering Steel lintels round London, more stickers on Tesco lorries.

The only job I lasted at was poultry farming (from age 14 and on/off until 28/29 and my now job in IT, which I'm starting to dis-like somewhat. If I'm honest, I probably do it for the money and what learning there is left out of it :

Most farmers you'll meet will be the most friendly people on Earth, compare that to some idiot that says you broke their PC last time you fixed it for them so they're not going to pay you !! You tell me ?

Car mechanics (age 19), Fruit Shop Helper (Age 16), Dole and learning bass and more driving, delivering fresh poultry (cash in hand ;) (most of my 20's), telesales (1 day), 1st line support (2 months approx total), chicken hostage catcher (my whole previous life) :D, IBM mainframe operator / access developer / general printing dogsbody (2 years), college ( heheh, yeh I did a lot there, learnt how to play poker - 1 year)

kermtit

I'm leaving for Marine basic training in 2 weeks... fun! So I'll be in the Military, and my job will be a Command and Control Electrician. My job training will take 17 weeks. So basically I have 12 weeks of Basic, 3 weeks of Combat training, and 17 weeks of job training, thats a lot of training, 32 weeks.

Chronodynamic Jim

I am a Graphic Artist. I sit at a computer and draw stuff like this.

I'm looking for a new job though, anyone out there know of something in the Atlanta, GA area, drop me a line!

BTW, PM me if you want a gmail account, I can't seem to get rid of my invitations before I get 50 more!

John

Study: I have a couple of Master's Degrees (MIS has been the most usefull).

Job: I work for Boeing on different DoD related contracts.

Dream Job: Managing the development of video games.

gomp

I gamble for a liveing. Blackjack, craps, and roulette mostly. play till I double my monies then pull it out and save my starting bankroll to play next week. I also do allot of odd jobs jsut in case I crap out. And the occasional medical test fluffs my bankroll nicly. I am not liveing like a king by any means but I make enought to pay bills. IF a girl ever asks what I do I always say I am the butt double for brad Pitt :p

gomp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"kermtit\")</div>
I'm leaving for Marine basic training in 2 weeks... fun! So I'll be in the Military, and my job will be a Command and Control Electrician. My job training will take 17 weeks. So basically I have 12 weeks of Basic, 3 weeks of Combat training, and 17 weeks of job training, thats a lot of training, 32 weeks.[/b]

I know right now allot of people are giveing you "good advice" on how to make it throught basic.
here is all hte advice you should take(I was in the military I know)
while in basic and training, Keep you mouth shut and do what you are told!
if you do what your told with no complaining or hesitation and you do a good job you wont get yelled at as much.

JediStryker

I'm a computer networking engineer, currently for the USAF but soon to be as a civilian for the Army. I have no college degree, but a few computer and networking certifications and about 5 years of OJT.