What's your local haunt?

Orpheus Rex

I got heart severe and sudden heart palpitations out of no where on Pirates of the Caribbean

Speaking of pirates...

Blackbeard's head was impaled on a pike not far from where I live. His ghost is said to be seen around that area. I believe they also have a yearly pirate festival there nowadays. Still, it's not often to have a ghost of a celebrity in town.

Freak Show

Spirit are everywhere, you just have to look and pay attention. Saying just particular places are haunted is really not the case. Al though some places have a lot more going on than others, you can see spirit walking right out side your door or even in your own house. Again they are everywhere. people don't get the true concept of it. I am a spirit medium. Spirit come to me, no matter where i am. In the bathroom, while at work, at walmart, why, because they are everywhere. For most normal people they don't have the gift of seeing them all the time, but only see's an orb or a shadow once in a while, you see them here and there. They're more or less looking at a brick wall. But take me for instance, i see them all the time, day and night, everywhere i go. I see the same when i have my eyes open or closed. I see more than anyone wants to see, but because i have a purpose with that. I help cross the one's who are stuck here, over. But the one's who have crossed are just visiting. They sometimes talk to me. They all see my light and energy. To them i look like a giant white beacon of light.. I talk to people who tell me they wish they could see what i do, only because they are curious. That curious part wears off after a while. Think of being in a crowded room, but they never go away. I don't get much sleep.

DEATH OMEN

;)At 70, anywhere I go, once I get there, I usually stay there.:sleep: Darn house is too big now to do much roamin' around it. NO, I don't leave a trail of breadcrumbs to follows back or tie a string/rope on something for same purpose. 1 floor is a challenge, 2nd and 3rd floors are simply out of bounds.

DEATH OMEN

BTW, what is this DICORD thing? I don't like other sites havin' info on me that I am a member of and they have all the info. i want them to have!!! Dennis