When Is It A Good Time To Eat Bacon?

JTFriend

Yeah no pork products is a world religion basic. Pigs are a genetically engineered creature from Atlantis that have human genetics.

I have heard of GOD and GMO but never GCO (genetically created)... Atlantean pigs? That is a new one
Yes, Atlantis sunk due many misuses of life including creating half humans; pigs are the remnant of this miscreation.

Here are threads from around the web explaining this:
UFOSeek Forum • View topic - cats pigs and atlantis
Atlantis sank because they created half man half animal monstrosities - they're at it again!
Noble Realms / Atlantean Genetic Creations-Cats are part "Gray", Pigs are part human

trekie4ever

The smell of pork makes me nauseous and my body rejects it pretty badly. I ordered vegetarian egg rolls once but they brought me some pork filled ones and I gobbled it down. I thought it tasted funny but I was 14! Minutes later I'm in the bathroom throwing it up only to come out to my sisters dissecting theirs and felling my mom there was meat in it. The thought of it brings back that nasty feeling I had....

TnWatchdog

I cant think of a time when bacon isnt appropriate, i know at the state fair this year "Deep Friend Bacon on a stick" is on my agenda, so is the ambulance ride after the clogged artery.
This week I have been working an exhibit booth at the Wilson County Fair outside Nashville and had a chocolate covered bacon on a stick...two for four bucks. Let us say I tried it but won't go back for seconds. I like bacon but didn't really like the chocolate over it. It was given to me frozen but by the time I got back to my tent booth the hot humid air started melting the chocolate, which made a mess out of things. Not meaning to be a cry baby...just reporting the truth.
exps48039_TH1789928D69B.jpg

Justinian

You know why pigs weren't to be eaten, and why religions reject them?

It's easy and antiquated thinking. (Synopsis): Back in the day, religions were centered where it was hot. The deserts of the middle east. The priests all blessed the meats. Well the heat combined with how sanitary pigs live(joking) made for people getting sick A LOT! So the priests couldn't rightly bless meat that they knew was about 80% sure to make someone sick, so they just added it to the books to tell people it was an unsanitary animal and not to eat it.

Small fact: EVERY arabic country that I've been to has restaurants that serve pork. Most of them that I've been to, are kind of hidden. Meaning that you don't see it on the menu, but its there. BUT, They don't have bacon. At least not pork bacon.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The smell of pork makes me nauseous and my body rejects it pretty badly. I ordered vegetarian egg rolls once but they brought me some pork filled ones and I gobbled it down. I thought it tasted funny but I was 14! Minutes later I'm in the bathroom throwing it up only to come out to my sisters dissecting theirs and felling my mom there was meat in it. The thought of it brings back that nasty feeling I had....

I eat meat, but not Pork or Lamb

Khaos

where the wild things are
In regards to certain religions banning eating pork... I know a few people of said religions that actually eat pork.

I don't like the taste of pork.