When you're reading a biography about someone and it all feels too real

OakFieldAlienz444

If you read a biography about someone and literally every single detail of their life seems familiar and you start having flashbacks
and vivid dreams of being that person and the more you read about them every single detail of their life feels like you experienced it,
then you find out you actually LOOK a lil bit like that person does this mean something? Does it mean you were that person in a previous life
or in another dimension?

Mayhem

Zenith
If you read a biography about someone and literally every single detail of their life seems familiar and you start having flashbacks
and vivid dreams of being that person and the more you read about them every single detail of their life feels like you experienced it,
then you find out you actually LOOK a lil bit like that person does this mean something? Does it mean you were that person in a previous life
or in another dimension?
Who is the person?

Wind7

Staff
or in another dimension?
This can also be symptom of a haunting.

OakFieldAlienz444

there's two people I resonate with but I would sound egotistical if I talked about it.
I don't claim to BE them but I definitely resonate very strongly with them.
Like I'll read a detail about them and it almost feels like "yeah I remember that I did that"