Where are all the hoaxers?

Chip Lewis

Re: Where are all the hoaxers?

Webnower said:
I just checked out their forums the other night, I'm not sure if she still runs it, but it looks like it's doing really well! It's always good to see people going off and doing something they're passionate about.
Yeah, she still owns it, and runs it. It's been doing real well.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

how fitting yous are talking of GLP and on a hoaxer thread too ha ha
when T.P.N. went by by. I ended up at G.L.P. became a reg.for a while. the place is chalked full of hoaxers,trolls,shills,and real nut cases. but sure was fun to jerk there chains. I even learned a few things from some of the folks there. seems like most all the people just love a good hoax to keep the blood at a steady boil. it also works good for to distract us from the real issues:mad: so I would agree hoaxers are the worst

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
how fitting yous are talking of GLP and on a hoaxer thread too ha ha
when T.P.N. went by by. I ended up at G.L.P. became a reg.for a while. the place is chalked full of hoaxers,trolls,shills,and real nut cases. but sure was fun to jerk there chains. I even learned a few things from some of the folks there. seems like most all the people just love a good hoax to keep the blood at a steady boil. it also works good for to distract us from the real issues:mad: so I would agree hoaxers are the worst

It can actually be fun to see how far the hoaxers go..
I mean if its a good story with no contradictions ..Well thats just fun to see where they finally slip up.....

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, GLP is a pretty good place to get breaking news from all around the world, but nothing more in my opinion. There are some very interesting threads, but most of the posts there are not that good lol

There are always some funny stuff, like the thread "I'm a reptilian, ask me any questions" lol
It's sometime cool to read this stuff, but not too much lol

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

must say ditto on that there #7
but as we all can see, this is the place to bee.... ha ha
no more rimes and I mean it.
anybody want a peanut.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said: