where are you spiritual ppl?

AAM

Optimist
I asked my uncle (who is now in spirit) to give me a msg through tarot. And so i pulled a card that spoke about new beginnings and adventure or some exciting news. Then i decided to lay down that's when i called on my uncle and i am so happy to say that he is in fact around. That makes me soo happy.

AAM

Optimist
Does any1 here have experience sensing different types of energy? If so please let me know what you think of my experience.
I was laying in bed last night and decided to try doing reiki on myself while meditating.
All the sudden i felt hit by energy. It was warm i was like oh yay i did it i can stil reiki :cool: but then the energy turned cold i was like hmm that's different. It kept turning from cold to warm for a few mins. While this was happening i felt in a deep meditative state. You know when you don't feel your body just energy etc. At 1st I thought that maybe some1 else was sending me energy. I'll ask my friend about that.
I really hope that more ppl will join in to this thread. Meow :p

AAM

Optimist
It's been a long time since I've done reiki.
I'll try channeling it again and if I'm successful then I'd love to start doing reiki sessions for any1 interested.
Hehe oh yeah this sounds fun. :D

Dragonchaser

All the sudden i felt hit by energy.

How did you receive it , was it channeled through one of your hands ? Or perhaps from outwards towards you ?
Either you "felt" your own aura or there is other possibilities . If you can go into more finer detail I might be able to tell you what the possibilities is .