where are you spiritual ppl?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a compelling subject, and it becomes even more intriguing when you know p people who experience it around you.

TimeFlipper

All the sudden i felt hit by energy.

How did you receive it , was it channeled through one of your hands ? Or perhaps from outwards towards you ?
Either you "felt" your own aura or there is other possibilities . If you can go into more finer detail I might be able to tell you what the possibilities is .
I tried to use these glasses for looking at aura`s, i cant even see my own i must be an Alien ::LOL::001.JPG

Orobos

I'm interested in the topic but I'm not good at being psychic. I will constantly get random ideas in my mind which I don't understand but it doesn't ruin my life too much so I ignore it. For example as I was typing this I suddenly thought about a helicopter crash for no reason. Then thought of Florida.
I have something weird going on with my thoughts but I don't know what it is. Just constant interruptions in my mind.

Orobos

I'm interested in the topic but I'm not good at being psychic. I will constantly get random ideas in my mind which I don't understand but it doesn't ruin my life too much so I ignore it. For example as I was typing this I suddenly thought about a helicopter crash for no reason. Then thought of Florida.
I have something weird going on with my thoughts but I don't know what it is. Just constant interruptions in my mind.

See what I mean. just searched google for helicopter crash news and in Florida a car hit one....

Drunken driver runs roadblock, hits helicopter at serious crash scene, troopers say

Dragonchaser

I felt my hands got warm and then it come over my whole body.

Okay , that is either as previously mentioned you feeling your aura or it is the physical manifestation of psychic energy which is kinetic energy as well depending on how you use it ...

Reiki at it's core uses the force - I call it the force but let's be technical about it . Each living human carries with them constantly a certain amount of static electricity which can vary from time to time . Your body acts like a capacitor storing this charge ; if you can learn to feel it you will be able to control it . It will require mind control .

Are you familiar with the movie Elektra ? That old sensei healing that woman uses reiki . It is a powerful force not to be misjudged or disrespected or abused - if either it will devour you .