where is john titor?

TimeFlipper

The question isn't where is John Titor. The question is, why was the story concocted in the first place?

Welcome back to our Paranormalis family, its good to see you asking sensible and relevant questions once again! (y) :)..
The answer to your question is simply "attention", which also includes the several Wannabe time-travellers that we always get on Paranormalis, from time to time :rolleyes: :D..

Tweety

Welcome back to our Paranormalis family, its good to see you asking sensible and relevant questions once again! (y):)..
The answer to your question is simply "attention", which also includes the several Wannabe time-travellers that we always get on Paranormalis, from time to time :rolleyes::D..
Did anyone ever find out who that person was? From what I heard, it was another Harriet.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Did anyone ever find out who that person was? From what I heard, it was another Harriet.

One of the Habers admitted to making up the story in an e-mail to Razimus of Hoax Hunters. It doesn't erase the possibility of a purpose for the story, though, but likely Titor himself did not exist.

Tweety

One of the Habers admitted to making up the story in an e-mail to Razimus of Hoax Hunters. It doesn't erase the possibility of a purpose for the story, though, but likely Titor himself did not exist.
Hmmm first part of your reply, I had no knowledge of that cause I only heard of John Titor back in 2017 upon doing research on Time Travel cause a friend of mine from RuneScape told me the government may already know how and the fact government keeps a lot of secrets from citizens. No, the possibility does exist. However, I doubt my generation will see it in our lifetime. Perhaps millennials and generation after them, post year 2000 babies will see it and I hope so.

titorite

The only problem with that is the fact that Razimus is known liar. When a person is willing to lie in an attempt to prove something is a hoax they lose all credibility . ApexTV has more credibility than Razimus.

Also while you were on sabbatical you missed Habers wife. She was posting here for awhile. Real nice lady.

Tweety

The only problem with that is the fact that Razimus is known liar. When a person is willing to lie in an attempt to prove something is a hoax they lose all credibility . ApexTV has more credibility than Razimus.

Also while you were on sabbatical you missed Habers wife. She was posting here for awhile. Real nice lady.
Where can I find the link for Razimus?