where is john titor?

Tweety

Well, I am in the future now, and posting here on my off time via the blue tube, so the joke is on you.
Tee Hee! You have a great sense of humor whereas my humor comes in the form of sarcasm. A lot of ppl tend to misunderstand me cause they think I am being mean when in all honesty I am being funny.

Tweety

I'm pretty sure this is what you said after you got "tested" by Harriet.
I give no credence to any test by Harriet. She was only after one thing which was doing a certain thing to men or for men but she had to go cockamamie (no pun intended) on us with being from future so she ended up making a donkey out of herself.

Pondering

Why John Titor? You might as well ask "Why is there air?" It simply means that we as humans aspire, some more than others, to something lost, missing, contrary...we deeply know something is very wrong. We are in a transitional state. In our amnesia others walk into our room to check up on us and leave flowers or candy to help us remember that they came. It is not a game and the stakes are high. There are enemy combatants who aspire to inject us with more drugs to keep us in the dark. Precarious situation. People will experience the fruits of this moment for a long cosmic time. Those in our future are biting their nails. Do the right thing. Be on the right side of history. Why Titor? because we are ejits willing to bring ww3 for profit to the arms industry and Rothschild/Pope ilk. We wouldn't need Titor if we only had a brain. But we don't. We are flatliners in the department of how to survive.

Attachments

• mockingbird news.jpg
    mockingbird news.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The only problem with that is the fact that Razimus is known liar. When a person is willing to lie in an attempt to prove something is a hoax they lose all credibility . ApexTV has more credibility than Razimus.

Also while you were on sabbatical you missed Habers wife. She was posting here for awhile. Real nice lady.

Do you have evidence of his lying?

Peaceseeker

i respect everyone's opinions, who knows what is true. Myself, I feel , it is easy for anyone to say they were the original Titor posting. For whatever reasons, anyone would say it, and anyone can say it, no matter who they are.....the only way anyone will know the truth is, i guess if people can actually go back in time to the moments and see the person type the posts, or if the heart of the speaker can be matched with the heart of another speaking. just like , batman, its not the mask, but the heart , that makes someone who they are , or were. just wanted to share that thought. great interesting posts. peace all.

titorite

Do you have evidence of his lying?
Not on my person no, but me and razimus have communicated online and I am not at all impressed with his weak work and insinuations and half truths. Also he did not coin my screen name like he said he did so their is that. Hes just another youtube nobody that thought he would be a somebody by banking of the name recognition of others... HAHAHAHA you motivated me to look, He still aint even got 10K subs but he looks like he has accepted it.... Demon hunter now... ugh. Demons on the moon. Yeah... not at all impressed with razimus in the slightest.

…..