Debunking Where is time?

darwi

Everything originates in and evolves from and to infinite living space. When that conscious space divides itself at any point you get two opposing but connected forces(yin-yang, female-male, call it what you will). In three dimensional space a spiral is created by the turning effect of the two opposing forces. The spiral is the beginning of physics and of a time stream. The time stream gives you the illusion of time as you flow through the spiral time stream as a consciousness. But actually time exists only as an abstract concept. The only real time you have is NOW. The past is gone forever. The future is never here yet.
Great! What am I supposed to do with this dang transformer???
I believe in time travel as well as the next guy, but understand what it is. It's fast movement forward or backward on a time stream that all happens right now. So, if you have a device that can enable time travel, good luck. I suppose you realize that mental time travel is a lot safer than physical time travel, so I've heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayuri Shiina

I'v thought very very hard, and figured out many unknown things with (full reason), and concluded, time would have to exist somewhere at the same time as I am here and a 1987 building is somewhere. So I discovered, there is only two possibilities here for time to exist, either particles in space keep track of their movements and that's it, unlikely. & secondly, every moment a new overlayer of space is made with frozen particles, trillions each second, and each one creates trillions each second, unlikely again, that's way too much overlayers & particles! And that there is only just this space right here & these particles that move around here at a certain speed!

Also, big bang and end and start and over and over again is not the start, there just was nothing, and then it began and will always stay now. So, a start, and keep-going (particles just stay existing & moving in this space), and so there wooouuld be a present end here of the keep-going and the present end and no inffiinite fuuture, nor past. You just can't keep going back, nor forward, there is always a start, and the keep going end, but really the () I just wrote how particles keep moving around in the only space and no time frames, and so a start & particles keep-moving around in space.

Talk!
Where is time? Time isn't a physical thing haha

ADVANCESSSS

There is no 1980 party going on right now. For time to exist, the first ever space and particles would be frozen, and then as they move more frozen spaces containing them adjusted guys are made which these spaces are all over layered right where each is and at same time all of them existing. Studies show and is true to lightspeed a second-that 4 trillion (actually way more) a second the photon goes, actually it's 1 quintillion I do know it~ That's 1 quintillion spaces overlayed in just the first sec, and by now, many, bull. And, each one still keeps creating one! that over flow is crazy thennn!!!!!!!!!!!! so many that it's stupid! And lastly do the particles in our only space here that just move around keep their movements to revert motion back? NO! it even tear the machine apart and stop it then. And don't forget only particles exist in this universal space, and I who 5sense which is real am 1 thing and am particles (1 super particle to be exact) the brain, though not! the twins are two for sure I could tell, so 2 consciousness particles, and so the brain isnt 1 particle and the special particle I am is a big grown photon field lie magnets have. And soooo I sense, anything, can see, and the slow frames 200 per sec which are each put together automatically makkkesss you think there is time, but u just a freakin consciousness particle sensing vision ect and things just move around in space! I'm ADVANCESSSS, for the whole perfect manuscript perfectly written you can look it up and learn and read it slowly and all of make sure.

Harte

There's no such thing as data/info/#s, only particles in space here and consciousness particles. You's are being ignorant, I proved the mass amount of frozen spaces being created each second, and there just isn't no time, also a con. particle only would be in the latest space overlayer.
IMO, you should think "very very hard, and figured out many unknown things with (full reason)," concerning what you wrote in the above quote.

It would seem that more cogitation on your part is called for.

There exists a theory for what time is, and it's been successfully verified a number of times through observation. Surprisingly, it's not what you claim, though you arrive at your conclusion "with (full reason)."

Harte

ADVANCESSSS

Omg, I explain all those tests, they don't prove time at all, and the jet one only made the handle move faster/more because of more photon field particle-pushers in the speeding jet. You, have not been able to say where the 1980 building is right now, *and I did*!!!!!!!!!, you failed in all of my above post+my script, and I proved the two ways are bluuuip. And I explained above why you think there's time since you only sense 5 and choice and no thinking and they are fastest put together sensed like frame of doorway and frame of doorway and frame of bed and understanding is in them your not going through time nor sensing it and your tripping over that, there is no time. Time ain't well were going through it, cnt say where it is but we are, no, thats you a grown single special particle in brain sensing 5 senses one by one and you have no proof of time things just get sensed and move around in space. A clock has nothing to do with time. Put it in a jet how stupid, it moved differet from more photons.

Harte

Omg, I explain all those tests, they don't prove time at all, and the jet one only made the handle move faster/more because of more photon field particle-pushers in the speeding jet. You, have not been able to say where the 1980 building is right now, *and I did*!!!!!!!!!, you failed in all of my above post+my script, and I proved the two ways are bluuuip. And I explained above why you think there's time since you only sense 5 and choice and no thinking and they are fastest put together sensed like frame of doorway and frame of doorway and frame of bed and understanding is in them your not going through time nor sensing it and your tripping over that, there is no time. Time ain't well were going through it, cnt say where it is but we are, no, thats you a grown single special particle in brain sensing 5 senses one by one and you have no proof of time things just get sensed and move around in space. A clock has nothing to do with time. Put it in a jet how stupid, it moved differet from more photons.

And you, presumably, have "proof" of "consciousness particles?"

Harte

ADVANCESSSS

Yep only different types of particles exist in space and only they could be me who moves around and if I'm not one of them I am all them of them of the brain and are 1 super particle that is me who is only 1 thing and when they move I sense bbuuuut the two twins brain joined and are 2 of em consciousness particles so then I am a special particle grown and in the brain-a field particle like a magnet has.

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

No, a particle moves around in space just like that. Though I figured out it'd have infinite places in between A & B and so the dot moves one over at fastest moments consciously(though to see it you'd need to have your conscious moments sped up from 200 a sec to lightspeed 1 quintillion a sec the photon moves that many places per sec) There's no time, it's so obvious from my answers + my script of all it has contains that time is no such thing nope no time.

ADVANCESSSS

And to the early comments my answers ajurt there unto and also space isnt particles nor living nor conscious, it's space, and real types of particles & con. particles move around in space. And space isn't creating any particles where I am anymore either. There's no infinite zoom spirals it's also in my script my brain wouldn't be a brain at all then and can't have infinite zoom and there is building block particles/dots/laws. And it's not like I'd be going down spirals I'd stay where am plus no me so your wrong, I am me and building block particles and staying right here not going down zoom spirals and there isn't any either. And no time thing just move around in 3-d /space/. I'm a particle and consciousness sensing and me the particle would only go through time anyhow there's no mental im a particle that senses. No the space we are in is 1 space and if other overlayers they are separate with their particles! Your only stuck on time because your a consciousness particle sensing image image image and there's understanding like so and really no time. If you speed up like I sai above your con. moments from 200 a sec to lightspeed photon 1 quintillion a sec then you see the time they exist in a sense but they stay right there in space or moving from moment to moment at consciously fastest sped up to see them do so and move over one to side of dot self at fastest.