Where is TimeFlipper?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@MODAT7 I also have non-fatal, congenital heart conditions and when I allegedly had Covid, I also had a severe migraine and the worst body aches of my life. We are similar. Are you sure we're not related? LOL. But you are correct, sadly, he could be in a coma or had a stroke. I guess we all should make a notebook of who our family should contact in case of situations like these. It's a little creepy, but it's nice for the people you talk to to know.

MODAT7

@MODAT7 I also have non-fatal, congenital heart conditions and when I allegedly had Covid, I also had a severe migraine and the worst body aches of my life. We are similar. Are you sure we're not related? LOL. But you are correct, sadly, he could be in a coma or had a stroke. I guess we all should make a notebook of who our family should contact in case of situations like these. It's a little creepy, but it's nice for the people you talk to to know.
With my CSA, my body is slowly falling apart. My immune system is severely burned out. It used to be my previous heart problems were just periodic arrythmias (some bad enough that I'd almost pass out) that I could pound back into submission. In the early days, the cardiologist put me on a treadmill then told me to go home and not worry about it. This year, things have started getting really bad on multiple fronts. I need to see a new cardiologist and follow up with some of my other docs, but I've been too exhausted. (hard infections do that to me, but I'm slowly coming out of it) If I end up disappearing for a long time, I really could be dead. My family isn't technical enough to follow up here or other boards I lurk.

Some of my suffocation migraines have been greatly reduced by placing magnets (south up) under my pillow when sleeping. The north up didn't seem to help. While results are a bit preliminary, I'm still investigating this.

Wind7

Staff
This is John Edwards that @steven chiverton mentions.....

1665497689841.png

Teeth are all wrong.....Hair isn't the same......No Eyewear......Isn't from Derby.....

From the obituary of John Edwards;
"John moved to Gloucester to live with Claire and her family, and then onto Northamptonshire with them. "

Looks like he lived with his Daughter's family, not with a son in Derby.

1665474885740.png

This has been brought up by myself (@Wind7), @Num7 , @Mayhem and others behind the lines and we all have agreed that They look nothing alike.

I wish I had the answers as to where our TimeFlipper really is.

I just don't think that the obit is for him.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
time flipper if his real name is john edwards heres his obituary

The date of birth listed on the obituary is wrong. John specifically mentions his date of birth is October 13 several times in various posts on the forum.