Where is TimeFlipper?

Wind7

Staff
Conversing with him for 5 years here on the forum and in private mails, i just cant see it, something has gone wrong whether its health im not sure. I wouldnt say he just walked away from here for good.

I agree.

I'm starting to feel the same, it's not like him at all to just 'Disappear' and
what's even more concerning is that there's been absolutely NO obituaries with his name
nor even a word here from his immediate family.

Didn't he once mention that his Son would post something here
if anything were to happen to him?

We've been doing multiple searches since having his whole name
and they have all come up empty, (Obits....Ham Radio....and the like).

@TimeFlipper Has covered his trail too well and I cannot find anything more about him. (!!)

I have recently had some personal events arise in real life that are keeping me away
from doing much these last few weeks but,
when I DO search, it comes out the same....No word at all.

:unsure::oops::confused:

MODAT7

I guess I'll toss in a little based on my own health problems...

2 weeks ago I went into the hospital with heart problems, spent the night, and left with heart problems and covid #5. The heart problems are an issue but not lethal. Covid migraines hit me really hard and I didn't figure out I was infected until I got home. Massive amounts and silver and electrotherapy killed it in a few days, but the migraines remained... seem to be CSA related and getting worse. I'm more worried about these than my heart.

If TF went into the hospital for something, he could have gotten covid or something worse that took him out. I'm really glad I didn't realize I had covid and mentioned it in the hospital as they would have blocked me from my home treatments and killed me.

An even worse possiblity is that TF is still alive and had a stroke... and is trapped inside himself. :( :sick:

As far as obits, when mom died, it would have cost me $600-something (in pre inflation USD) to post her obit in the major paper. I decided not to and just send out mailers instead. Funerals are expensive enough as is. As a family, we've always tried to not through money into dead end holes.

----------

On a less medical note, if TF is just being an ass and hiding, you need to conjure him out by saying something that would make his head explode if he didn't respond...

So... The Philadelphia Experiment... THE REAL AND UNADULTURATED TRUTH!!!

Preston Nichols was really a woman named Nicole "Nikki" Preston. She changed her name because of female descrimination back in the late 1940's and onwards.

Nikki intentionally simplified the Delta-T Antenna (DTA) design when she talked about it to hide its true nature. Instead of 3 squares perpendicular to each other, each square is actually 4 separate triangles in a square. Those square "assemblies" are still perpendicular to each other and interwoven to fit. Each triangle is independently driven.

One square assembly is supposed to be driven by random noise since the harmonics will match the other 2 and whatever else is supposed to be locked on to. This is untrue. It is actually driven by Glenn Miller recordings since his big band sounds harmonize better and are less obnoxious to listen to than screaming white noise. Since there are 4 triangles in this random square, there needs to be 4 independent Glenn Miller vinyl records on "repeat" for this to operate properly.

Some might have just noted that when a record player resets itself, there will be a few seconds of silence. Pat yourselves on the back! This silence in one of the triangles has been known to cause "time glitches" where people have been sent to the wrong places and sometimes even lost. (We mourn for the missing chrononauts.)

When the multi-Miller transmission were sent out from that huge Montauk radio antenna seen in all the conspiracy photos, the military easily denied it as overlapping radio signals from those bastard Canadians to the north not respecting FCC guidelines and stepping on our alotted frequencies.

(if this doesn't bring out a screaming TF, I don't know what will... and come on old man, give us a sign at the least)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
@Einstein whatever the scenario, I think it's awesome that people like you care enough about other members to put a line out like this to make sure they're ok. Says a lot about both you and this community. You guys are awesome.

Hopefully he's just been out and about; positive thoughts from Arkansas for sure. TimeFlipper come home!

steven chiverton

I guess I'll toss in a little based on my own health problems...

2 weeks ago I went into the hospital with heart problems, spent the night, and left with heart problems and covid #5. The heart problems are an issue but not lethal. Covid migraines hit me really hard and I didn't figure out I was infected until I got home. Massive amounts and silver and electrotherapy killed it in a few days, but the migraines remained... seem to be CSA related and getting worse. I'm more worried about these than my heart.

If TF went into the hospital for something, he could have gotten covid or something worse that took him out. I'm really glad I didn't realize I had covid and mentioned it in the hospital as they would have blocked me from my home treatments and killed me.

An even worse possiblity is that TF is still alive and had a stroke... and is trapped inside himself. :( :sick:

As far as obits, when mom died, it would have cost me $600-something (in pre inflation USD) to post her obit in the major paper. I decided not to and just send out mailers instead. Funerals are expensive enough as is. As a family, we've always tried to not through money into dead end holes.

----------

On a less medical note, if TF is just being an ass and hiding, you need to conjure him out by saying something that would make his head explode if he didn't respond...

So... The Philadelphia Experiment... THE REAL AND UNADULTURATED TRUTH!!!

Preston Nichols was really a woman named Nicole "Nikki" Preston. She changed her name because of female descrimination back in the late 1940's and onwards.

Nikki intentionally simplified the Delta-T Antenna (DTA) design when she talked about it to hide its true nature. Instead of 3 squares perpendicular to each other, each square is actually 4 separate triangles in a square. Those square "assemblies" are still perpendicular to each other and interwoven to fit. Each triangle is independently driven.

One square assembly is supposed to be driven by random noise since the harmonics will match the other 2 and whatever else is supposed to be locked on to. This is untrue. It is actually driven by Glenn Miller recordings since his big band sounds harmonize better and are less obnoxious to listen to than screaming white noise. Since there are 4 triangles in this random square, there needs to be 4 independent Glenn Miller vinyl records on "repeat" for this to operate properly.

Some might have just noted that when a record player resets itself, there will be a few seconds of silence. Pat yourselves on the back! This silence in one of the triangles has been known to cause "time glitches" where people have been sent to the wrong places and sometimes even lost. (We mourn for the missing chrononauts.)

When the multi-Miller transmission were sent out from that huge Montauk radio antenna seen in all the conspiracy photos, the military easily denied it as overlapping radio signals from those bastard Canadians to the north not respecting FCC guidelines and stepping on our alotted frequencies.

(if this doesn't bring out a screaming TF, I don't know what will... and come on old man, give us a sign at the least)
very interesting modat 7 like to hear more of your professionally worded ways here its very well said to

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I miss him. When he first arrived several years ago, I admit I was a little annoyed because he is very lively and made jokes of everything. But, I got used to it and now the site isn't as exciting without him (no offense intended to anyone). We've had our ups and downs only because both of us are hard headed and can clash at times, but we worked it out. When you converse with people for years, even if you don't meet, you do become friends, so it's incredibly sad and disturbing if they disappear.