Where is TimeFlipper?

ROBST3R

That doesnt sound like TF at all theres a very sarcastic tone to those posts i hazard a guess its one of two people that used to frequent here.

And if you notice there other member is Num6, hahahas they are so lame. A very new forum as well
But it’s really psycho and disrespectful if they would go this far… and they do!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In this post:

1674679217083.png

Brown bread? Remember who used to say that? The Skidmark boys: Mullac and Walker. Nice try guys. Even the IP addresses confirm it's you.

Bye bye.

Oh and the TimeFlipper, over there. It's a sock puppet. These guys crave attention and have something against Paranormalis and TTI, because they got banned from both sites.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
In this post:

View attachment 16013

Brown bread? Remember who used to say that? The Skidmark boys: Mullac and Walker. Nice try guys. Even the IP addresses confirm it's you.

Bye bye.

Oh and the TimeFlipper, over there. It's a sock puppet. These guys crave attention and have something against Paranormalis and TTI, because they got banned from both sites.

Ah...The infamous creepshow and their psychotic legacy.

Good Riddance.

Wind7

Staff
But it’s really psycho and disrespectful if they would go this far… and they do!

Imagine what they might do to you if you gave them your information to join their forum.

They (Walker and Mullac), have tried to lure people into their web of deceit
to try to get them to finance Time Travel Devices of all sorts by coercing people to give them their personal information.

The person whom is pretending to be our member TimeFlipper,
isn't very good at acting the part he's trying to play on that other forum.

We have not banned TF from this forum as they have boldly claimed,
If TF were to come back, everything would be the same within his account.

So right off, they were caught in a very big lie and that tells the tale right there.
If anyone should go there....Be very careful what you give out to others while there.

Now that they have posted this lie on the net, it will never go away.

How embarrassing would that be to have people whom knew TF go to social media
and post about this stunt? It wouldn't bode well for either Walker or Mullac much less their forum.

Fact is, if one were to think about it,
They might have just blown themselves out the water right off the bat.

To coin a phrase, "They just never learn."

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Fact is, if one were to think about it,
They might have just blown themselves out the water right off the bat.
It always ends like this, after a week or so. Every single time. They're unable to commit to anything, they can't help but blow their cover, because they're impatient and reckless. That forum is barely a week old, and it's already an echo room of trolls and sock puppets. Well done!

I'm assuming their imitation of TimeFlipper is meant to lure members of Paranormalis into joining their site. It's a poor attempt if you ask me.

If you want to start a forum, do it for the right reasons and be good at it. Your forum should be about you, your members and all the cool stuff you and your members have to offer. Not about getting a little petty, crybaby revenge because this or that other site kicked you out for being a little douche.

Wind7

Staff
Looks like the fake TF Thread and possibly the forum it was posted in (??), have turned belly up.

Bye-Bye to some Really Bad Acting!

👋 ;)

And............................

It's no longer called the Aethercore Forum

Here's the new name

1674836425227.png

IMHO...It Serves Them Right.

I must add....If the Real TimeFlipper saw all this,
I imagine he would be laughing at this.

It was our TF that usually caught Mullac and Walker right off!

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, someone went ahead and deleted all that nonsense. That someone would be Callum's partner, which I assume is Walker. Sounds like the Skidmarks are having a big bad breakup or something. 💔

Wind7

Staff
Looks like the fake TF Thread and possibly the forum it was posted in (??), have turned belly up.

Bye-Bye to some Really Bad Acting!

👋 ;)

And............................

It's no longer called the Aethercore Forum

Here's the new name

1674836425227.png

IMHO...It Serves Them Right.

I must add....If the Real TimeFlipper saw all this,
I imagine he would be laughing at this.

It was our TF that usually caught Mullac and Walker right off!

And now they've just changed it back to AetherCore.

Oh.....The DRAMA. :ROFLMAO:

@TimeFlipper Where are you, man!