Where is TimeFlipper?

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe a little confusion the guy with the Beard his name is John Edwards hes the front man of their group, so that being said are they saying there are two John Edwards in the Freemen of Derby or?

lamdo263

@Mayhem sent me this link this morning. It leads to the site of a group we think TF was part of.

Do you think this gentleman on the left, looks like TF?

View attachment 17019
Yes, possibly, but they look as if they're doing something terribly British. Hard to tell at this point and utter Tomfoolery to dare speculation. Could be a tea and crumpets meeting over a man's excuses at utterly failing at wearing lady's panty hose. Don't know, haven't a clue, but could also be a governmental meeting of some sort. Looks official if you ask me? Pip pip' cheerio and all that sort of rot. Lamdo

Wind7

Staff
Maybe a little confusion the guy with the Beard his name is John Edwards hes the front man of their group, so that being said are they saying there are two John Edwards in the Freemen of Derby or?

No, there's only one JE in the Derby Freemen.
I couldn't find the actual name of the guy whom 'looks' like our JE.....I should have made that more clear, apologies.

It would be good to find a recent photo of them with names for reference as,
I thought I had read that their front man (w/ beard) had passed away some time ago
and his name wasn't JE.

I will try to find out where I saw that when I have time after work.....It was 2022 when I last looked, IIRC.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

You are correct @Mayhem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page Updated 2nd April 2023
2023 Burgesses Court Photographs added under events page​

1696514328850.png

Carol Lake receiving Gold Badge from Guild Master John Edwards

No, there's only one JE in the Derby Freemen.
I couldn't find the actual name of the guy whom 'looks' like our JE.....I should have made that more clear, apologies.

It would be good to find a recent photo of them with names for reference as,
I thought I had read that their front man (w/ beard) had passed away some time ago
and his name wasn't JE.

I will try to find out where I saw that when I have time after work.....It was 2022 when I last looked, IIRC.

I was obviously having a false memory.

:fp: