Where is TimeFlipper?

jiangnanah

That is funny you should mention age. TimeFlipper is 75 years old. Caroline Munro is 73 years old. I don't know where she lives either. I think it is mentioned on the internet somewhere. But her appearance now looks similar to the picture TimeFlipper posted quite a while back.
Some people say that there is no time in the universe. If you leave the earth, then there is no time. The universe has only fields and energy. frequency of field existence. I really hope that someone can disappear and travel to the past. But, does that technology exist now?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Since he isn't showing up in the obituaries, I have to call it MIA. Possible alien abduction. Maybe he'll be returned to us in an out of time sync condition. 5 minutes later for him, 6 months later for us.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There is another possibility of course. We're all dead. And this is the afterlife. Same old same old. China did the unthinkable and launched their nukes. If they did the earth lost its atmosphere. No more earth.

Wind7

Staff
Since he isn't showing up in the obituaries, I have to call it MIA. Possible alien abduction. Maybe he'll be returned to us in an out of time sync condition. 5 minutes later for him, 6 months later for us.

I've been checking and you're right, no obituaries that even remotely match.

MIA.

No news is hopefully good news.

(y)

Wind7

Staff
This is one of the things about membership on a forum,
if they leave no other contact information other than email or family members don't know that their relatives are a member here... no one will contact us.

We're left to speculation.

I really don't like speculation.

What else can we do?