Where is TimeFlipper?

Wind7

Staff
Ok, the guy in the middle. I was thinking of this guy.

View attachment 15737

This isn't our John because the birthdays don't match, but I thought we was the guy in the middle of Wind's photo. That's why I was confused. His name is John Edwards! Just put glasses on him.
I'm not seeing the resemblance.
Maybe I need my eyes checked? :geek:

I do see a resemblance to our TF with the man whom is way to the left.

1667194902080.png

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've seen the guy in the middle somewhere else, I'm almost positive....the guy with glasses. If I find him, I'll let you know. I don't know if it is significant, but it's bothering me now. LOL. He apparently knows/knew Timeflipper. I'll have to redo all my searches.

BlastTyrant

or his name isn't john edwards at all and he lied about his background.
I would look up obituaries in derbyshire within a month of his disappearance.
then list out the ones that were in their 70's when passing.
can't be a ton of them.
derbyshire is prob the correct location as TF invited a para member to his house but he didn't accept.

is this him? dead in his sleep july 8th, Cremated. Peter Redfern, age 90.
loving father of johnathan and edward.

one of you should ask the ham radio group if any of their members died in july of 2022.

if his name is fake(as evidenced from the lack of obituary), and his ham radio call sign is fake(as evidenced by the local ham radio club not having any registered callsign of that) then it's highly likely his photograph was also not him.

also contact the celebrity woman in the picture. Caroline Munro.
let's show her the pic and ask if she remember's this guy's real name.

ok i contacted her, we'll see if she responds.

timeflipper's pic, his birthdate, name and callsign are all likely fake. A fake persona online.

Thank you for this! i have had this on my mind the whole time, we are all assuming the pic TF posted is actually him and that his name is actually John Edwards, the Peter Redfern angle seems like it may be a possibility is it just coincidence that his kids names are Johnathan and Edward aka John Edward?? Maybe he used his kids name as a online Alias? We don't know his actual B-Day or really anything we can positively say for sure is him. But maybe this Peter guy could just be the link?

I know it isn't the outcome everyone wants, but honestly there is nothing else, and i will repeat what i recommended earlier if anyone is interested possibly send @Num7 some emergency contact info incase anyone else goes missing like this, if he is game to hold onto it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We've reached a dead end.

Wherever you are, Timeflipper, we appreciated your humor and thanks for reaching out to me when things got a bit dark.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There still is the Caroline Munroe lead that hasn't been followed up on yet. TimeFlipper mentioned in a post that she sent him a Christmas card one year. She has his address!