Where is TimeFlipper?

vulpes

or his name isn't john edwards at all and he lied about his background.
I would look up obituaries in derbyshire within a month of his disappearance.
then list out the ones that were in their 70's when passing.
can't be a ton of them.
derbyshire is prob the correct location as TF invited a para member to his house but he didn't accept.

is this him? dead in his sleep july 8th, Cremated. Peter Redfern, age 90.
loving father of johnathan and edward.

one of you should ask the ham radio group if any of their members died in july of 2022.

if his name is fake(as evidenced from the lack of obituary), and his ham radio call sign is fake(as evidenced by the local ham radio club not having any registered callsign of that) then it's highly likely his photograph was also not him.

also contact the celebrity woman in the picture. Caroline Munro.
let's show her the pic and ask if she remember's this guy's real name.

ok i contacted her, we'll see if she responds.

timeflipper's pic, his birthdate, name and callsign are all likely fake. A fake persona online.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That is an interesting twist. When I looked at this picture I was looking at the guy in the center who did have some resemblance to TF. But apparently younger. But not quite! And you think TF was pulling a fast one on us misleading us to think the pictures he posted of himself were actually him, but he was the guy sitting at the table in the background. Sneaky!

The guy in the middle is named John Edwards and is dead. Could be two "John Edwards" in the photo. It is a common name.
I was like GUYS that's not him! But they were looking at the guy on the far left.

Maybe John Edwards isn't Timeflippers real name.,,,,,....the guy in the middle is..... wow......

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
can't be a ton of them.
derbyshire is prob the correct location as TF invited a para member to his house but he didn't accept.

one of you should ask the ham radio group if any of their members died in july of 2022.

if his name is fake(as evidenced from the lack of obituary), and his ham radio call sign is fake(as evidenced by the local ham radio club not having any registered callsign of that) then it's highly likely his photograph was also not him.

timeflipper's pic, his birthdate, name and callsign are all likely fake. A fake persona online.

If you can contact Caroline Munroe, TimeFlipper mentioned in a post that she sent him a Christmas card one year. That might be a source for an address. If she wont divulge it, ask her if she could initiate a wellness check on him and get back to you.

Beholder

Need to update our I.C.E. information or stop calling ourselves preppers.
In case of alien abduction, being sucked into a demonic realm or getting lost in time travel, contact Paranormalis. They will know what to do.

Mayhem

Zenith
can't be a ton of them.

The ham radio angle has been looked at with two different clubs both came back negative.

Wind7

Staff
The guy in the middle looks like the John edwards in an obituary someone found, so this confused me.

I have completely missed seeing that obituary of the guy in the middle of the picture I posted.

1667107148118.png

................................................................His name ^^^^^^^^ is John Edwards?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, the guy in the middle. I was thinking of this guy.

1667134384195.png

This isn't our John because the birthdays don't match, but I thought we was the guy in the middle of Wind's photo. That's why I was confused. His name is John Edwards! Just put glasses on him.