Where is TimeFlipper?

Wind7

Staff
Any leads anyone?

Yes, but it's a long shot.

Like a few others here, I have a Premium Membership that renews every year automatically.
TF still has a Premium Membership that is set to renew as well.

It's a long shot but.....If his membership renews that 'could' mean he is still with us,
if it doesn't renew, that could mean his credit card was shut off.

This however, doesn't mean anything either way other than a membership being changed to a regular account.
timeflipper is dead.
I warned him
Timeflipper is dead??
You Warned him ??

decision was made

What decision??

he can't anymore.

How do you know???

Bold statements require bold truths,
so, where is your evidence for making these statements ?

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

He is probably busy..it happens.
Does anyone get the feeling when you succeed in a mental Time/space leap, like you get instructed not to talk about it..? not verbally instructed, like inspired that you shouldn t detail it to others ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I still maintain the idea that something happened, out of TimeFlipper's control. Lets make a list of potential possibilities.

Our government is censoring TimeFlipper because they believe he is a threat to national security.
His house burned down.
TimeFlipper is stuck in jail because of some corruption dealing with law enforcement.
He ran away with Caroline Munroe.
He won the lottery and had enough funding to try out an expensive time machine plan that worked.

Please feel free to add to the list.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I still maintain the idea that something happened, out of TimeFlipper's control. Lets make a list of potential possibilities.

Our government is censoring TimeFlipper because they believe he is a threat to national security.
His house burned down.
TimeFlipper is stuck in jail because of some corruption dealing with law enforcement.
He ran away with Caroline Munroe.
He won the lottery and had enough funding to try out an expensive time machine plan that worked.

Please feel free to add to the list.

He’s in a coma.
He had a stroke but is still alive.
Paranormalis was banned in the UK.