White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A very interesting side note: White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars. Came from Coast to Coast web site (in the news)

The next day the story was gone, missing for the News list.

The Coast to Coast web site never pulls story’s which they post. Ok who ask or told Coast to Coast to pull the story? Or did Coast to Coast do it on their own?

Crethox

If they had removed a post on their own because of something wrong with it, wouldn't they at least make a statement about it? Unfortunately I don't know this show or website, but making a statement would in my opinion help your credibility.

On the other hand if some organization would want you to remove a post, then it would be more logical it isn't mentioned.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
In the early 1980s, there was a book out called “Alternative 3”, it covered the subject of colonizing Mars.
I've seen it online in a PDF form, but I don't know what the name of the website was.

About 18 years ago, I was talking to Al Bielek about Mars. He told me that he had been to Mars once with his brother Duncan Cameron. He never told me where the equipment was or how it worked. He stated it was a room (jump room) with active teleportation equipment. He and Duncan activated the equipment went to Mars, spent a couple hours exploring the caves and underground, and then came back. When they got back to jump room there were armed guards with fully automatic weapons ready to shoot and kill. Some very fast talking by Al and Duncan stopped the fire before it started. Al indicated they were in deep trouble for using on authorized equipment.

My personal opinion is I believe Mars has been colonized over the past 40 years. And there could be large colonies of 20,000 to 50,000 people. Every mission that the United States government has sent to Mars has failed to photograph and survey the surface of Mars. The only success was the two Mars rovers which only covered about a 5 mile radius of their initial starting points. One would have to think the failures were to cover up the existence of colonies. That is my opinion I have no proof of anything.

cmac

A very interesting side note: White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars. Came from Coast to Coast web site (in the news)

The next day the story was gone, missing for the News list.

The Coast to Coast web site never pulls story’s which they post. Ok who ask or told Coast to Coast to pull the story? Or did Coast to Coast do it on their own?

I agree, opmmur, I don't recall Coast to Coast pulling a story from the News list before. I remember the day that this story came out about the White House denying the CIA teleporting Obama to Mars. I didn't hear about it on Coast though, it had to have been more mainstream (can't recall where I heard it), but disappeared as fast as it popped up. Maybe, there truly is nothing to see here, but with our governments record of deception and secrets it's no wonder we've lost faith in them telling us anything close to the truth. Thanks, opmmur for sharing the experience that Al Bielek shared with you. Appreciate all the pieces that can be added.

BranPierce

Ahh, yes, this is one of the best of all time as far as outlandish theories go. The only thing about it that I think is funny is that there is all this strife about showing a birth certificate, but the White House will then happily respond to allegations that the President has been to Mars. Talk about picking your battles...BTW I'm not a "birther" just saying.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I'm curious BranPierce. Do you believe in reincarnation? Because I was just wondering if you were around in Noah's time. Thinking about outlandish theories about rain and flooding on all the sunny days Noah worked on his large boat. Just curious. Professor Opmmur

Himalayan Hermit

Professor - I'm curious to know whether you believe US ever sent man to the moon or was it hoaxed? Only if you feel like sharing your belief, a simple yes or no will do :)

Thanks.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This is for the people that think " Full Body Teleportation is not real. When I find my other information about IBM, the people who invented the Mars Teleportation device, I may post that general information also. See enclosed US Patent.

Attachments

• Full body teleportation system US20060071122.pdf
    176.4 KB · Views: 15