white house is preparing for a emp? wtf?

Is this a hoax?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

heka2015

Nah, would be nice if it worked like that.

USA TODAY (it takes quite some time to open this link ,no clue why but it's a pretty good explanaition.)

Wikipedia EMP

Google

Read up a bit, its interesting.
I can't do much more than give you links.
The reading part, you have to do on your own.

Last edited:

Dragonchaser

Common practice to be prepared rather than sorry . Climate change is destroying our atmosphere at an alarming rate , at any time it can left the Earth vulnerable from harmful rays from the sun as well as emp's ; yes at certain times the sun can create emp's as well but our atmosphere always protected us but now that most of it is depleted ...

heka2015

Common practice to be prepared rather than sorry .

I'm definetly with you on that!

As you are right with the atmosphere, leaving in harmful rays, EMP's would have more to do with the earths magnetic field.
solarwindmagneticfield.jpeg
See the blue glow going in/out at the poles and the magnetic field (yellow lines) blocks them from directly hitting the planet?
That is earth magnetic field protecting itself from solar winds. The blue glow that enters on the poles are the Aurora Bolearis(Northern Lights) / Aurora Australis(Southern Lights).

The Polar Lights are the visible sign of this protection.
But they say a big direct EMP blast from the sun would affect us anyway and big time.
It has happened before.

Atmosphere doesn't protect from sun EMP's.

Now, if we get to see Northern Lights in Texas, like in 2000, there is most definetly going on something (solar flare enhancing the effect or something similar).
aurtex_grohusko.jpg

I am more worried about nuclear EMP's :(:(:(:(

As of fighting the sun is, well, lets say, it is out of bounce for now.
She does what she wants.
It's a freaking Star.

She gives us life and, most likely, can take it away whenever she wants.
She won't ask if we agree.

She will give us some time though, as they monitor the sun, and if a flare or coronal mass ejection occurs, we got like 70 to 100 hours until it reaches us.
X-rays etc. should take about 8 minutes.

Please be aware solar wind, solar flares and coronal mass ejections are different things and i just tried to explain it a little without writing a book.
They are written already.

Martian

Common practice to be prepared rather than sorry . Climate change is destroying our atmosphere at an alarming rate , at any time it can left the Earth vulnerable from harmful rays from the sun as well as emp's ; yes at certain times the sun can create emp's as well but our atmosphere always protected us but now that most of it is depleted ...
Climate change is not destroying earth's atmosphere (I assume you're from earth; if not, disregard this post). Climate change is an easy scam to sell in the west because so many baby boomers are experiencing a decline in health (including lung function) and will gladly accept a boogeyman scapegoat. If they can live in denial and pretend that their faltering body is someone else's fault, they'll do it. Unfortunately, the same ones who devised communism are at play here. By noting that the climate is nobody's property, yet affects everyone, they will push their inhuman agenda. It is up to understanding individuals to resist the tyranny, which would claim your life for the greater good, and put an end to this madness. The communists will demand that you give up modern technology and be reduced to a caveman living among foreigners who will rape your wives and children, while you can't even hold a job, because of discrimination against citizens of your own country, in your own country.

Start by realizing you're being lied to (not by me). Then do something about it.

Fringomaniac

off topic: large object: "LOL CAN I BE IN SOLAR SYSTEM?" SUN: "STFU U NO ALLOWED!" large object: "idc im barging in" SUN: "i can push you away with no cares" large object: "FUUUU!"
on topic: are we supposed to scared or.. Eh, nah, let's not worry, its nasa's job to help us with space stuff.

TnWatchdog

off topic: large object: "LOL CAN I BE IN SOLAR SYSTEM?" SUN: "STFU U NO ALLOWED!" large object: "idc im barging in" SUN: "i can push you away with no cares" large object: "FUUUU!"
on topic: are we supposed to scared or.. Eh, nah, let's not worry, its nasa's job to help us with space stuff.
I wouldn't put all my faith in what NASA has to say. If they really knew something was up, would they tell and create panic or wait until no one could do much about anything. I always think of the flick, "Last Night" a Canadian film on how people would react to news that the sun is going to do us in. The flick was on YouTube but not now...here is the trailer.

Edit...the final scene is electrifying and is on YouTube.

Last edited:

Fringomaniac

BY THE WAY: we won't be dead, it's just electric that will be dead, for awhile of course :). But I love computers so much, I wuv them <3