Who are the time travellers on Paranormalis?

lamdo263

Thanks for not shooting the messenger.
Your'e welcome but I have to tell you I was scared. I was so scared when I went to the bathroom I took my bee bee rifle and talked to it while using potty. People think I'm crazy and I might be that, but that doesnt mean I can't talk to my gun.

The answers I got are top secret, but if u pay me fify two dollars, then I tell u. :D

snowfalls4ever

Keep in mind that forums such as paranormalis that deal in experimental and exotic technologies such as time-travel, free-energy, and alternative medicine are likely being covertly monitored by the CIA, NSA and the U.S. Patent Office. Anyone smart enough to actually invent a real method of time-travel that works 100% of the time, would be extremely stupid to admit it in a forum like this one, much less to even post working schematics to the forum. Doing so would make him or her an immediate target for investigation, arrest, and/or assassination, or what in covert circles, is now referred to as termination with extreme prejudice. These actions are of course, justified in the name of "national security," which is merely a false label for what is really "corporate security." The best that those in the know, who want to make these technologies available to the public at large can do, is to post a few clues and hints, here and there, and perhaps incomplete schematics, so as to help others, but not give themselves away in the process.
THISSS

snowfalls4ever

I'd say the bottom line is: For all practical purposes time travel does not exist,
however it probably does.
But the proof isn't on this site------so far.
actually, there was one guy awhile back, Einstein on here gave a quiz/question to, which he answered correctly, which confirmed he was a time traveler. Supposedly, from what I remember he could project himself 10-15 minutes in the future (something like that).

Thelema

Keep in mind that forums such as paranormalis that deal in experimental and exotic technologies such as time-travel, free-energy, and alternative medicine are likely being covertly monitored by the CIA, NSA and the U.S. Patent Office. Anyone smart enough to actually invent a real method of time-travel that works 100% of the time, would be extremely stupid to admit it in a forum like this one, much less to even post working schematics to the forum. Doing so would make him or her an immediate target for investigation, arrest, and/or assassination, or what in covert circles, is now referred to as termination with extreme prejudice. These actions are of course, justified in the name of "national security," which is merely a false label for what is really "corporate security." The best that those in the know, who want to make these technologies available to the public at large can do, is to post a few clues and hints, here and there, and perhaps incomplete schematics, so as to help others, but not give themselves away in the process.

If you had a working time machine, couldn't you just evade the feds with your time machine? Kind of like a Carmen Sandiego scenario.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
actually, there was one guy awhile back, Einstein on here gave a quiz/question to, which he answered correctly, which confirmed he was a time traveler. Supposedly, from what I remember he could project himself 10-15 minutes in the future (something like that).

Who was that? I don't remember. Thanks.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you had a working time machine, couldn't you just evade the feds with your time machine? Kind of like a Carmen Sandiego scenario.

If time machines worked the way we believe they should. Or you could just frame someone else for whatever the Feds think you did.