Who are the time travellers on Paranormalis?

vp8671

I do not think that here there are people capable of this, do not take as an offence but these forums are not populated by people with an academic education , mostly they are people interested into sci-fi , new age, with some vague notions of physics or electronics

Mayhem

Zenith
I do not think that here there are people capable of this, do not take as an offence but these forums are not populated by people with an academic education , mostly they are people interested into sci-fi , new age, with some vague notions of physics or electronics
Thats a fair comment i can take that onboard, but there are those that do have such education and also those that say nothing at all which may or may not have this and beyond.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I highly doubt that paranormalis is monitored by cia or whatever, probably they are laughing at us on their way to the bank. I f someone came with a real schematic or working prototype wouldn't post here, he/she would contact Elon Musk.

Some of us have been investigated. They aren’t good at their jobs.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When did this happen, not recently??

Send me a DM if you would rather.

Last year I had 2 private investigators check me out. No, I'm not paranoid. No, I don't think I'm being watched all the time. I assure you I am not schizophrenic. These were blatantly obvious.

Incident One:

I was at the local, rural restaurant with my family. An asian guy walked in with a huge ear piece on, sat at the table next to us, ate alone, avoided eye contact with everyone. He was 100% out of place. We all wear t-shirts and shorts and say hi to eachother. There are no asians here, especially ones that dress up to go to this casual place. The giant ear-to mouth piece was really bizarre. I wish I took a picture.

Incident Two:

I was with my daughter in a car wash. A woman in a black SUV pulls up perpindicular in front of us and watched us. When it was done and started pulling out, she raced out of the parking lot really fast. How much more obvious can you get? I wish I took a picture.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When did this happen, not recently??

Send me a DM if you would rather.

Earlier this year or last year, I don't remember. I reiterate that I don't feel like I'm being watched all the time. I am not schizo.
So, these two incidents really stood out. I did write to Putin, though. I sent him an email and complimented him on his 15% income tax and free health care, so I very well could have been checked out by the CIA. They also have me suppressed on all social media.

I'm sorry this is off topic. BUT --- it could be related. You never know if they are investigating people related to time travel and time travelers. Shrug. I'm just a mom, I swear.

Beholder

Last year I had 2 private investigators check me out. No, I'm not paranoid. No, I don't think I'm being watched all the time. I assure you I am not schizophrenic. These were blatantly obvious.

Incident One:

I was at the local, rural restaurant with my family. An asian guy walked in with a huge ear piece on, sat at the table next to us, ate alone, avoided eye contact with everyone. He was 100% out of place. We all wear t-shirts and shorts and say hi to eachother. There are no asians here, especially ones that dress up to go to this casual place. The giant ear-to mouth piece was really bizarre. I wish I took a picture.

Incident Two:

I was with my daughter in a car wash. A woman in a black SUV pulls up perpindicular in front of us and watched us. When it was done and started pulling out, she raced out of the parking long really fast. How much more obvious can you get? I wish I took a picture.
My dad was followed by a large truck all the way to an ATM, because he made a joke about robbing the place at a parking lot. The trucker knew that it was a joke, but still had to follow us in every turn, only to drive away after confirming that it was a joke.

Have a relative named Gun, which comes from the Valkyrian Viking name Gunnr meaning battle. She is also hearing impaired so that one has to call for her loudly. Luckily she is not a frequent visitor on international airports where her name is a banned word.

Wind7

Staff
Earlier this year or last year, I don't remember. I reiterate that I don't feel like I'm being watched all the time. I am not schizo.
So, these two incidents really stood out. I did write to Putin, though. I sent him an email and complimented him on his 15% income tax and free health care, so I very well could have been checked out by the CIA. They also have me suppressed on all social media.

I'm sorry this is off topic. BUT --- it could be related. You never know if they are investigating people related to time travel and time travelers. Shrug. I'm just a mom, I swear.

I can understand that.

It ain't YOU that's paranoid, BTW.....It's our Gvmnt. ;)