Who are the time travellers on Paranormalis?

vp8671

Ok, I have to clear some misconception about 'infinite' timelines and dimensions. I want to say that I, usually, use terms from theoretical physics , which is a field I have been educated in. A time line cannot be 'created' by anyone, that would require an immesurable amount of energy , we would notice , since all densities are connected to each other. What is a density ? think about electrons , every electron has its own position at any given time in space. The theoretical physics says that if an electron occupies a position , there is another electron in another timeline occupying the position left from another, so that all position are 'filled by electrons in every possibile timeline. This is called density, can we switch to another density, probably yes, and when I say probably I mean that, if you could sync all of your electrons to a specific position in time, you could disappear from this density to reappear to another. Note that this field is higly speculative, since we do not have official proof this has ever happend. This theory is what explain the concept of virtual particle , very used in quantum physics.

unholy_dragon

Ok, I have to clear some misconception about 'infinite' timelines and dimensions. I want to say that I, usually, use terms from theoretical physics , which is a field I have been educated in. A time line cannot be 'created' by anyone, that would require an immesurable amount of energy , we would notice , since all densities are connected to each other. What is a density ? think about electrons , every electron has its own position at any given time in space. The theoretical physics says that if an electron occupies a position , there is another electron in another timeline occupying the position left from another, so that all position are 'filled by electrons in every possibile timeline. This is called density, can we switch to another density, probably yes, and when I say probably I mean that, if you could sync all of your electrons to a specific position in time, you could disappear from this density to reappear to another. Note that this field is higly speculative, since we do not have official proof this has ever happend. This theory is what explain the concept of virtual particle , very used in quantum physics.
Good explanation, when I mean infinite timelines I mean every possible timeline per person per nanosecond. There is billions of copies of the same timeline with one slight change by one persons choice. When I say infinite I mean something that is uncountable.

OakFieldAlienz444

For me it was finally knowing how to say Semjae's name in the 90s after talking on the phone to an associate of Semjase who was giving a lecture at a community college.

It was some reports given back about her that made me smile because she had a sense of humor worth sharing with others.

And the contacts go on, they may appear, but keep their distances.

You might as well as the right spices to this turkey, as in the time to come, is there any more The stuff that dreams are made of?

I hope your'e not a piece of garbage, but I really care for what this lady has produced in song. Stirring thought, The stuff that dreams are made of.

I've seen the photos of the 70's tv show ladies side by side and it does look like the same girls,
however this photo to my knowledge has not been debunked and it is supposedly
of a female alien hanging out near Billy's place. The friend of Semjase I forget her name. I know there was also Nora and Askett, who also looked not just like the Dean Martin Variety show women but also a bit like the ABBA girls. rofl. download (2).jpg

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Billy makes a ton of absurd claims like that he's the reincarnation of every single
religious figure etc.

However I think he might have really had alien contact and just faked
some of his stuff because he didn't want to show the real stuff
all the time so he could generate more stuff quicker and
to hide the real stuff from the powers that be.

nora and askett singing, jk:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I laugh at the people who claim they are from the future. When you believe in infinite timelines, it's hard to comprehend anyone able to travel to the past. For this basis I mean for every action you take a new timeline branches out. Think of a moment that you had to make a decision, multiple timeline emerges from that point. Every decision gets it own timeline. there is infinite timelines which I will try to explain in a separate thread

None of them would have any reason to post on a forum. I believe time travel exists because maybe the technology is developed in 1000 years. If they travel back here, voila. It exists.

unholy_dragon

None of them would have any reason to post on a forum. I believe time travel exists because maybe the technology is developed in 1000 years. If they travel back here, voila. It exists.
Time travel to the past can't exist due to the paradox of time. Let's put into perspective the alpha timeline would not have anyone from a different time.

Take two pictures both very much identical apart from one minor detail. It's the same with timelines, a slight change in detail would create a copy of itself with the time traveler in The picture leaving alpha timeline untouched. So if people claim they are from the future or seen people from the future then this timeline is a copy of the original