Who are the time travellers on Paranormalis?

unholy_dragon

This is an assumption many make, but I am a believer that it is mathematically possible to go back to 0 divergence, your original timeline. How do you manipulate the technology to do it? I have NO idea. Not an engineer or a scientist.

You can google "zero divergence" and find all kinds of math proof.
Anything you can show me Will not prove me anything. I am a believer of multiverse. Every choice you make an alternative version split off from the other choices. Look at roll of film and If one part of the film got edited, the rest of the film will need to be edited

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Anything you can show me Will not prove me anything. I am a believer of multiverse. Every choice you make an alternative version split off from the other choices. Look at roll of film and If one part of the film got edited, the rest of the film will need to be edited

Divergence is part of the multiverse.

lamdo263

This is an assumption many make, but I am a believer that it is mathematically possible to go back to 0 divergence, your original timeline. How do you manipulate the technology to do it? I have NO idea. Not an engineer or a scientist.

You can google "zero divergence" and find all kinds of math proof.
How do you manipulate the technology to do it? Lamdo answers, you can go to world lines, but this is risky. The technolgie's just in.

EliteGamer

I've seen the photos of the 70's tv show ladies side by side and it does look like the same girls,
however this photo to my knowledge has not been debunked and it is supposedly
of a female alien hanging out near Billy's place. The friend of Semjase I forget her name. I know there was also Nora and Askett, who also looked not just like the Dean Martin Variety show women but also a bit like the ABBA girls. rofl. View attachment 15468

You are a crazy if you believe billy Meier's story. The guy was a lier and a cultist.

cyberdude

I read in a thread that "1%" of the members here are real time travellers, who are the 1% ?.
Keep in mind that forums such as paranormalis that deal in experimental and exotic technologies such as time-travel, free-energy, and alternative medicine are likely being covertly monitored by the CIA, NSA and the U.S. Patent Office. Anyone smart enough to actually invent a real method of time-travel that works 100% of the time, would be extremely stupid to admit it in a forum like this one, much less to even post working schematics to the forum. Doing so would make him or her an immediate target for investigation, arrest, and/or assassination, or what in covert circles, is now referred to as termination with extreme prejudice. These actions are of course, justified in the name of "national security," which is merely a false label for what is really "corporate security." The best that those in the know, who want to make these technologies available to the public at large can do, is to post a few clues and hints, here and there, and perhaps incomplete schematics, so as to help others, but not give themselves away in the process.

Beholder

I highly doubt that paranormalis is monitored by cia or whatever, probably they are laughing at us on their way to the bank. I f someone came with a real schematic or working prototype wouldn't post here, he/she would contact Elon Musk.
My university teacher was almost kidnapped by a mad man who insisted that his invention would work, even though he had no education to make it happen himself. There would be many receptionists and guards between the crowd of amateur inventors and people with resources. Before pitching to investors or applying for a patent, make it work.

Mayhem

Zenith
I highly doubt that paranormalis is monitored by cia or whatever, probably they are laughing at us on their way to the bank. I f someone came with a real schematic or working prototype wouldn't post here, he/she would contact Elon Musk.
What if the schematic was posted before musk rose to where he is now, did you consider this?