Who Are You?

lastdyingtree

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Mrs. Heggy@Sep 7 2004, 11:06 AM
Hey Chris you're everywhere :) Welcome to this forum....I better start posting, you already have more posts then me...lol.

All I wanna say is....what's a Kazbah.....? :huh:
I dunno...but it certainly needs to be Rocked. Thank you all for the lovely and warm embrace you have offered. It makes me all giggly inside. Like a little Catholic School girl.
:lol:
Chris

(!)

Who Are You?

Hello All, ("!") here, I'm a refugee from the Time Travel Hotel and have happily backed onto this forum, recognizing a few other past habitues from that now seemingly defunct establishment. Middle aged male, married/w/child, pan-British/Italian/Cherokee/French/Spanish lineage, MFA in studio arts, professional musician, unreconstructed Tolstoyian, and live in the deep U.C.S.A. Cabell or Moorcock fave writers, depending. Fave bands - Beatles, Byrds, Beau Brummels, Beefhart. Don't know what I will be able to bring to this forum, but I am already enjoying the reading here. Best Wishes, ("!").

Phoenix

Who Are You?

Originally posted by (\"!\")@Sep 9 2004, 05:57 AM
Hello All, (\"!\") here, I'm a refugee from the Time Travel Hotel and have happily backed onto this forum, recognizing a few other past habitues from that now seemingly defunct establishment. Middle aged male, married/w/child, pan-British/Italian/Cherokee/French/Spanish lineage, MFA in studio arts, professional musician, unreconstructed Tolstoyian, and live in the deep U.C.S.A. Cabell or Moorcock fave writers, depending. Fave bands - Beatles, Byrds, Beau Brummels, Beefhart. Don't know what I will be able to bring to this forum, but I am already enjoying the reading here. Best Wishes, (\"!\").
I am glad you found your way over. Also happy that you are enjoying your stay. :D

Doc Brown

Who Are You?

I'm 16, I live in England, and I'm currently in my second week of A-levels at school - I'm taking History, Drama and English Literature. I would have preferred to take English Language, since you can use your imagination more, whereas English Literature is more concentrated around studying and analysing, and we don't make up anything of our own, but English Language clashed with Drama, so I had to take Eng Lit. But I'm enjoying myself.

I'm interested in reading, writing stories and scripts, listening to music ranging from the fifties to the eighties - my favourite groups are the Beatles and the Bee Gees - and I like watching "Back To The Future", "Cheers" and Frasier."

Phoenix

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Doc Brown@Sep 14 2004, 07:04 AM
I'm 16, I live in England, and I'm currently in my second week of A-levels at school - I'm taking History, Drama and English Literature. I would have preferred to take English Language, since you can use your imagination more, whereas English Literature is more concentrated around studying and analysing, and we don't make up anything of our own, but English Language clashed with Drama, so I had to take Eng Lit. But I'm enjoying myself.

I'm interested in reading, writing stories and scripts, listening to music ranging from the fifties to the eighties - my favourite groups are the Beatles and the Bee Gees - and I like watching \"Back To The Future\", \"Cheers\" and Frasier.\"
I hope you enjoy yourself here Doc Brown. :)

Chanelle_Rose

Who Are You?

Hello all,

I'm happy to meet everyone here in the time travel forum. :D Let's see, I live in Ohio, & I'm 25yrs old. I'm a devoted Christian who just had this whole other world opened up to me concerning strange phenominon and where it all fits and how it can be explained. I've been studying UFO phenominon for like 6 months or so and now I'm beginning to think about time travel which I'm totally sure is possible and has happened. :) It's nice to find a place where people actually believe in time travel and I can discuss things about time travel without having to only discuss it to prove why I think it's possible to skeptics and being laughed at. :p I believe there is so much more to this universe than what we are aware of and we are like little babies with the knowlege we have now compared to how much there is to know and learn. :)

CaryP

Who Are You?

Welcome aboard Chanelle Rose. Thanks for posting your intro.

eh up and welcome Doc Brown. Ralan is about your age and lives in the UK as well.

Cary

sosuemetoo

Who Are You?

Welcome to our family/community Chanelle_Rose! We're glad you are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Come on into "Live Chat" sometime and meet your fellow members!

"Mom"