Who Are You?

StarLord

Re: Who Are You?

Welcome Cubby. Ages ago someone asked me to teach them to play. My response was that I would teach them chords, some basic riffs and pointed out that they had to teach themselves how to play the guitar and their end goal should be the ability drool while noodling away on the fret board.

Darkwing

hello, I am Darkwing and I am Dutch. I live in the UK for almost a year now and am interested in TT.
I studied for airconditioning/refgridgeration engineer and also did 13 years in electronics.
Came accross this site while surfing the web, and looks very nice. :lol:
I hope to travel trough time one day, but I think it will stay with hoping.

R.D.

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation Darkwing. Glad to see some more European members joining up.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwing\")</div>
hello, I am Darkwing and I am Dutch. I live in the UK for almost a year now and am interested in TT.
I studied for airconditioning/refgridgeration engineer and also did 13 years in electronics.
Came accross this site while surfing the web, and looks very nice. :lol:
I hope to travel trough time one day, but I think it will stay with hoping.

R.D.[/b]

Hello Darkwing. I Time Travel every time I visit Hamsterjam/Amsterdam... I go into one of those Cafe's and find that I am 18 all over again... ;)

... the effects usually wear off after a few hours. :lol:

StarLord

It must have to do with the intensity of the Red Light spectrum favored there along with the medicinal herbal panaceas offered. Can't wait to go get my cure either.

Welcome Darkwing!

Darkwing

LOL, yes it seems a lot of people time travel in amsterdam, it's only for a few hours they do it but still they travel in time. :lol:

I am still doing it, I was born in 1969 and travelled trough time to 2005.:dry:

DadOf5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
Hi, My name is Pamela.

I met John Titor only a short time after I had received a computer from one of my brothers and was able to get online.

Time travel had always been an interest for me. The time travel institute was the first place I found on time travel and started posting there looking for answers.
I met John who posting as Timetravel_0 back then. I corresponded with him until he left.

I live in Ohio, in the USA, In an apartment with my two cats (who have cute scientific names!) They will be three in August.

Church is a part of my life. I am involved in a number of singles events in various churches. I have a strong devotion to God and enjoy Christian music that has Hebrew music and words mixed with it.

My friends are very important in my life and I love hanging out with them.

I love anything to do with flying: airplanes, hanggliding,helicopters etc. I have even had the opportunity to ride in an ultralite and the guy let me fly it for a bit. I am not a pilot myself. I am also very interested in anti-gravity devices and research.
Someday I would like an opportunity to scubadive and also to ride in a hot air balloon.
Astronomy and medical research also interest me. I enjoy reading and currently have four bookshelves of books.

My favorite section in Popular Science magazine is the new inventions section that show all the neat devices coming out. I am very creative myself and like to see what people come up with. Science fiction of today is science fact of tomorrow. If people can dream it up someone will find a way to make it work.

Currently I am busy learning from the teaching DVDs of some college courses I have purchased. One is called \"Einsteins relativity and the quantum revolution\" by professor Richard Wolfson.
and the other is \"particle physics for non-physists a tour of the microcosmos\" by Professor Steven Pollock. They all contain excellent diagrams and illustrations.

If I could travel in time one of the things I would personally like to see is the Ark of the Covenant.[/b]

How did I miss this?

Welcome Pamela!:grin:

Glad to see you back. I'm looking forward to your posts.:)