Debate Who blew up the Nordstream pipeline?

alpha centauri

White people are blamed without evidence in open discussions, while minorities are blamed silently with racist thoughts. :D
This is pretty normal to blame a whole country in worldwide discussions. Usually, this is the USA or Israel that is mention in all kind of conspiracy theories. Not that this is good. I would rather blame the leaders of the countries.

But Communism is pretty insane.

The conspiracy theories around Covid and China created ASian hate in the US. This is more because the population cannot distinguish between the people and the leadership. There is some sort of collective punishment. To blame Chinese people for the government in China would be similar to blame Merkel or other people that lived under Communism for the former oppression in East GErmany or other former Communist countries for the reason that she lived there.

That is definitely not happening everywhere. I rather think you have this racist thought.;)

Beholder

This is pretty normal to blame a whole country in worldwide discussions. Usually, this is the USA or Israel that is mention in all kind of conspiracy theories. Not that this is good. I would rather blame the leaders of the countries.

But Communism is pretty insane.

The conspiracy theories around Covid and China created ASian hate in the US. This is more because the population cannot distinguish between the people and the leadership. There is some sort of collective punishment. To blame Chinese people for the government in China would be similar to blame Merkel or other people that lived under Communism for the former oppression in East GErmany or other former Communist countries for the reason that she lived there.

That is definitely not happening everywhere. I rather think you have this racist thought.;)
Maybe reverse racism. :unsure:

A friend who had her dog stolen said that it was probably an immigrant who did it. I refrained from such prejudiced profiling, but it turned out to be a woman from Poland who stole the dog, and she put a bell on the stolen dog. :X3: My friend also complained about the Roma woman who always tried to steal her pet hen to make a chicken soup.

alpha centauri

Maybe reverse racism. :unsure:

A friend who had her dog stolen said that it was probably an immigrant who did it. I refrained from such prejudiced profiling, but it turned out to be a woman from Poland who stole the dog, and she put a bell on the stolen dog. :X3: My friend also complained about the Roma woman who always tried to steal her pet hen to make a chicken soup.
These non-racial profilings have a lot of flaws.

There was a mass raping of refugees from mainly North Africans (so non-Black Africans) in Germany (. So they controled them the next year. After that the Green party complained that they were racially profiling and that is racist. That is pretty bullshit, because you want to catch the people that did it.

How do you want to catch the rapers if you control people that were not involved? The Green party also never complains about sexist profliling. They do not control women at all by raping accusations.

Some groups are more criminal but not because they are migrants. But migrants can be such a group because different factors can coincide with them.

One of the factors are poverty and living in a city (people that live in a city are more criminal worldwide), not speaking the language of the country and how they are raised, spiritual development etc.

I hope that make sense.

Last edited:

Beholder

These non-racial profilings have a lot of flaws.

There was a mass raping of refugees from mainly North Africans (so non-Black Africans) in Germany (. So they controled them the next year. After that the Green party complained that they were racially profiling and that is racist. That is pretty bullshit, because you want to catch the people that did it.

How do you want to catch the rapers if you control people that were not involved? The Green party also never complains about sexist profliling. They do not control women at all by raping accusations.

Some groups are more criminal but not because they are migrants. But migrants can be such a group because different factors can coincide with them.

One of the factors are poverty and living in a city (people that live in a city are more criminal worldwide), not speaking the language of the country and how they are raised, spiritual development etc.

I hope that make sense.
Maybe a cultural missunderstanding about consent.
Untitled-2-640x400.jpg

No consent needed.

Bones McCoy

alpha centauri

There are also theories about a non-governmental actor that is basically trying to push the governments of the world to fight each other.

The plan of the top members of the Cabal is now to destroy the surface civilization with world war and destruction of supply chains and then move into subsurface pits to weather out the collapse and the subsequent Solar flash. After the purge, they plan to repopulate the surface. Needless to say, their plan has several major flaws and will NOT be successful:

War with Russia; War with China; Civil War -- Congress is Literally TRYING to get this country destroyed because THEY are Broke and need Debt Forgiveness

EU: Controlled Demolition - The Automatic Earth

steven chiverton

Anthony Blinken said that nobody has an interest in destroying the pipeline, sounding like he knows who did it, and the USA has a history of opposing the pipeline while it was being built. So either a western country with low gas dependency did it to permanently sever ties between Germany and Russia, or Russia did it because the USA would look like the usual suspect of interfering.
yhea they turned that under water gas pipe line from a gas straw to a drinking straw

steven chiverton

Or Poland, their leaders were also never very German and Russian friendly and they seem to be happy that this happend --- look below. Russia or Poland would be my guess, but with more inclination towards Russia.

Poland is against Nordstream 2 because they get more money if the gas goes through their country and their pipelines. Furthermore, their pipelines are not damaged.

That is what one of their former foreign minister said:

The thanking of the US could be a distraction to put the blame on the US.

But the damage also looks like the murder of Litvinenko, when Putin camouflaged his pedophilia and homo- or bisexuality:

Putin has some of his henchmen in Europe and he kills the people in Europe, so it looks like Europe is doing it and not him. He also had contact to Epstein, who was also killed:

Putin could be doing this kind of stuff with sleeper agents in Europe. That would be my first gurss. But that could also be Poland and they try to put the blame on the US. That would be my second guess.
hm butt these sleeper agents are asleep so the awaker agents are better