Who is going to have the Covid Jab?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I will not get the Bolshevik Jab. I know they will keep on coming down on us. They can kill me, but I won't bootlick and be needle-raped by the Bolshevik technocrat bastards.

Me neither, but the governor of Florida won't allow tyranny, so we won't be arrested as long as he is governor.

Florida's 2021-8 law worries me - Desantis had to compromise and sign it in order to stop the mask mandates, but if a Democrat becomes governor,
he can declare a state of emergency and force the vax on us, in which case I will fight like hell. If they ever arrest me, I'll write a book and launch a political career.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I got a call from the school nurse yesterday because my son had a headache. (It is common for boys his age to get headaches before they enter puberty).
She asked me if I had him tested for Covid. I said firmly, "I am NOT doing that". And schools don't allow kids to take ibuprofen at school, so i'm going to buy chewables because they look like candy and he can take them at lunch. (No, he doesn't get the headaches very often. Doesn't need a doctor).
I'm tired of EVERYTHING being Covid. If my butt hurts, they say it's a Covid symptom. STUPID.

Besides, I have ALL the equipment to do a nurse triage on any one in my family: PulsOx meter, thermometer, blood pressure cuff, urine test strips, blood sugar tester, and a stethoscope. I will KNOW if he is in serious trouble or not. An occasional headache is NOT Covid. We don't run to the doctor for every tiny thing.

Last edited:

Orpheus Rex

I got a call from the school nurse yesterday because my son had a headache. (It is common for boys his age to get headaches before they enter puberty).
She asked me if I had him tested for Covid. I said firmly, "I am NOT doing that". And schools don't allow kids to take ibuprofen at school, so i'm going to buy chewables because they look like candy and he can take them at lunch. (No, he doesn't get the headaches every often. Doesn't need a doctor).
I'm tired of EVERYTHING being Covid. If my butt hurts, they say it's a Covid symptom. STUPID.

Besides, I have ALL the equipment to do a nurse triage on any one in my family: PulsOx meter, thermometer, blood pressure cuff, urine test strips, blood sugar tester, and a stethoscope. I will KNOW if he is in serious trouble or not. An occasional headache is NOT Covid. We don't run to the doctor for every tiny thing.

A lot of people I know around here are expecting to lose their jobs - especially if that evil bastard Turd McAuliffe becomes governor.

These people have less moral integrity than Jeffrey Dahmer.

OakFieldAlienz444

She asked me if I had him tested for Covid. I said firmly, "I am NOT doing that". And schools don't allow kids to take ibuprofen at school, so i'm going to buy chewables because they look like candy and he can take them at lunch. (No, he doesn't get the headaches every often. Doesn't need a doctor).

Ever wonder if this is being done by space aliens and they want to get rid of humanity
by claiming we are a virus? Hence everything we do is COVID

Orpheus Rex

Ever wonder if this is being done by space aliens and they want to get rid of humanity

No, pretty sure 'space aliens' are aerial spirits - i.e. demons who use the government created mythology of space aliens for the purposes of deceiving people into genocide and to disbelieve the incarnation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A lot of people I know around here are expecting to lose their jobs - especially if that evil bastard Turd McAuliffe becomes governor.

These people have less moral integrity than Jeffrey Dahmer.

The economy WILL crash. It is inevitable. They are blocking ports on purpose, now. I guess I'll go make a post about that.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I've tossed around the idea that aliens wanted us all vaccinated so they can visit us without getting sick. OR --- this is their new way to genetically changing us. BUT why would our government be so hostile about it? If it were a good thing, they'd have a more caring attitude, not a communist one.

OakFieldAlienz444

Had the same thought about how it might be a way to make it so humanity can interact with anything from space
without getting hurt. However I don't think that's what it is.